Search found 8722 matches
- Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:11 am
- Forum: [E] Support
- Topic: Talk:UnBricking TV by EEPROM Reset -need help for UE32EH4003
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6457
Bridge GND to SDA for a while when TV goes up and the release bridge, put TV to standby via remote. Then enter to service menu by INFO MENU MUTE POWER and set proper values of type model.
please change your TV to english before taking picture, a lot of pleople can not read your language (i guess dutch or? :) ) No idea about TV, but i bet you have to check your signal source. Try another tuner, or scan your channels, use another cable indeed. Or check your tuner with different TV. Jus...
you can do it with android smartphone, if it supports IR (if you can controll TV with phone, it can be used for this goal). Install SRC application from this link: https://forum.samygo.tv/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=10405#p88075 Navigating in service menu is dangourous, please do your own research on this ...
1. Enter Extended factory menu by sending speciffic IR signals 2. Unlock locked country 3. set your wanted country How to unlock greyed out service menu options? send factory+3speed keys with one of listed methods here: https://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php?title=How_to_send_FACTORY%2B3SPEED_keys also us...
- Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:54 am
- Forum: [B] Support
- Topic: Can't enter Content Library -> Content Management menu (UE40B7000WW)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 264
Alternative for content library was somewhere... Worth to try.
- Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:50 am
- Forum: [C] Firmware
- Topic: Blue screen after firmware update
- Replies: 6
- Views: 244
If you find zero for your tv then it must be working. Or get root and toogle firmware to previously used one. Forum is full of howtos for c series.
- Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:48 am
- Forum: [D] Firmware
- Topic: TV D-Series Firmware Downgrade (SamyGO Proof of Concept)
- Replies: 345
- Views: 266810
Root tv using hospitality mode and when you get root, you can downgrade.
- Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:47 am
- Forum: [J] Software
- Topic: [Tip] Backup/Restore picture settings (Tizen only)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 191