Access NFS share UE40B7000 + Autostart Apps

General Forum for talking area for B series TVs.

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Access NFS share UE40B7000 + Autostart Apps

Post by juusso »

copy samygo.sh to mtd_rwarea, chmod 755, remove absolete from libraries= and leave there JUST your samyapp.
restart tv
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
ukbilleh

Post by ukbilleh »

I tried it juuso but it still isn't working

I noticed under the libraries part of 90_90_injectso.init I currently have the below string but when I ftp to the tv and check the location they look different to the string (pic below) do I have to change anything in 90_90_Injectso.init??

My current string:

Code: Select all

libraries="/mtd_tlib/GGame/SamyApp/loader.so" # add your libraries here
SpoilerShow
I copied the samygo.sh file I made to the mtd_rwarea folder on the tv and set the permissions:
SpoilerShow
Any ideas? I restarted the tv also but it doesn't start samygo extensions and doesn't mount the samygo virt. usb
ukbilleh

Post by ukbilleh »

ok I sort of have this working but I have a problem.

I can't seem to FTP correctly into the tv anymore. When I do I get this.
SpoilerShow
What's happening? :(

I add that I added ftp to libraries list in injectso :( have I screwed up? I have the virtual usb mounting automatically now but need to set the dca app to load automatically and remove ftp. Please helps.... :S
ukbilleh

Post by ukbilleh »

if I telnet in I also get the same :(
SpoilerShow
ukbilleh

Post by ukbilleh »

No worries no worries I got it all working !!!! :D : D

Got samygo extensions to start auto + DCA module to load auto through injectso. Thank you juuso for all your help and thanks for this project :D

I'll update further later on :D
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Glad to hear. Sometimes is it useful to give some time to think, isn`t? :)
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

ukbilleh

Post by ukbilleh »

yea sends me crazy though wondering what the problem can be :)

I was just watching an mkv and have had some pretty bad lag while watching :/

Was wondering what the cause of this could be. My network is:

UE40B7000 --->--- CAT5e --->--- 1GbE Router
Synology DS413 --->--- 1GbE Router

If I connect my laptop to the router via CAT5e and transfer a file from the Synology DS413 (5GB MKV) the transfer rate is 100MB per second so I know the network is running fast enough.

I only have samygo and the DCA module running on the tv and even with no other devices connected to the network I still seem to get lag while watching MKV's. I'm also using NFS to connect the TV to the NAS.

Any ideas?

I was wondering if the speed of the USB stick I'm using could have an impact? It's a PNY Micro Attache, not the fastest out there :/
ukbilleh

Post by ukbilleh »

well I removed the pny and tried a kingston DTSE9 16GB and it seems to have cured things. Managed to play through an mkv without problems. I formatted it completely as fat32 and just plugged it in.

Would I be able to do the same if I purchase a 4gb transcend and format it as fat16? I was doing a bit of research and found that a fat16 drive would be faster. Was thinking of test playing a 4gb+ mkv to see if everything would be ok with this?
ukbilleh

Post by ukbilleh »

loving this with everything on autostart :)

tested a 16GB Kingston DTSE9 last night to see if it would stop some of the lag, worked ok but after a while started to get lag again.

trying a transcend 330 4GB usb formatted as FAT16 to see if it makes any distance.

I don't understand the why it lags from time to time, my network is more than quick enough and the nas can operate at 100MB per second am I on the wrong track with the usb drive being the problem?

could it be that the processor in the tv or maybe network processor can't put up with the DCA app module + playing mkv's?

any ideas? still going to keep everything the way it is but just wondering if there is anything I can do to improve it :)
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

dca module forks pc resources and i think your delay is because of lack of cpu/memory on TV if high bitrates used.

Return to “[B] General”