Help with B-series autoload

General Forum for talking area for B series TVs.

djdubz

Help with B-series autoload

Post by djdubz »

djdubz wrote:So to partially answer my own question I figured out how to get at least the app(s) to run by typing a command via telnet (username=root). You must copy the source and destination files to each location so the script works right for example if I want to run the samyGO remote app on android I made a original (when the app was loaded it was created) folder called:

Code: Select all

/mtd_tlib/swf/OTHERS/Remote/
Also one (destination folder) called:

/mtd_tlib/GGame/Remote/
Both folders must contain the same files from what I can tell. I did a simple cp *.* from one folder to the other and mkdir to create the new folder(s) destination(s).

Once I had this in place I simply ran this and the script ran and loaded the samygo remote app without entering the context menu via command line using telnet:

nice -n 19 /mtd_rwarea/inject/injectso `pidof exeDSP` /mtd_tlib/swf/OTHERS/Remote/loader.so Game_Main /mtd_tlib/GGame/Remote/
Now that it has been figured out that I can run a script to launch the SamyGO Remote (Game) without entering the context menu (or any other games/apps etc) to start the SamyGO Remote (Game) how do I get it to start @ boot. Also why doesn't telnet work until my tv is on? Will SamyGO Remote (Game) ever work prior to the tv being on? I have attempted to edit the:

vi /mtd_rwarea/SamyGo.sh
but I cannot get it to load at boot, I have edited sleep commands with higher sleep times prior to the command listed above to launch the SamyGo Remote and it still doesn't work. What am I missing here? What must be edited to load this simple command @ boot?

I OBVIOUSLY don't want to brick my tv so could someone with some actual knowledge help answer some of these questions?
Here is my current SamyGo.sh:

#!/bin/sh                                                                                                                              

# Enable Telnetd                                                                                                                       
if [ `cat /proc/mounts | grep -c "/dev/pts"` -lt "1" ] ; then                                                                          
        echo "telnetd Enabled"                                                                                                         
        mount -t devpts devpts /dev/pts                                                                                                
        telnetd                                                                                                                        
else                                                                                                                                   
        echo "/dev/pts is mounted"                                                                                                     
fi                                                                                                                                     

# Open back-door for fixing boot-loop situations                                                                                       
sleep 20            # Allow USB-stick to settle                                                                                        
USB="/dtv/usb/sda1" # USB mount-point                                                                                                  

if [ -f $USB/usb.sh ];then                                                                                                             
        echo "USB-File detected"                                                                                                       
        $USB/usb.sh                                                                                                                    
        exit                                                                                                                           
else                                                                                                                                   
        echo "Running Normal SamyGO Startup"                                                                                                  
fi                                                                                                                                     

#Your lines here!                                                                                                                      
exit  
B-Series PN50B650 T-CHEAUSC-1012.3
achim

Re: Help with B-series autoload

Post by achim »

Hey. Search Firmware for autostart samygoremote for le40b652. Please help
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Help with B-series autoload

Post by juusso »

And... what`s the problem?
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE

Return to “[B] General”