T-VALDEUC_3015.0 and PVR?

Here is information about customize your C series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR DUMMY USERS questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

vattens

T-VALDEUC_3015.0 and PVR?

Post by vattens »

Hi,

(Maybe this question has been answered somewere allready, but i have checked the forum and no answer found.) So i ask.
I have a LE40c659 with currently running T-VALDEUC-3003.0, i have Activated PVR by following the
Enabling the PVR for C-Series Service Menue Tricks guide
http://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php5/Enabli ... r_C-Series

What will happen if i upgrade? Will i loose PVR functionallity? If so, is it possible to Enable again somehow?.
beatfreak
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: T-VALDEUC_3015.0 and PVR?

Post by beatfreak »

1. this question belongs clearly to
[C]Support
-Section
2. yes, it stays activated after update
3. you still can enable it in 3015
4. BUT as long as we now the pvr-drm-disable patch doesn't work with fw newer than 3014
//UE40C6500 @ T-VALDEUC 3011 // rooted manual HotelMode style // PVR to NFS via 18MB on-the-fly sparse XFS //
FYI: you can close your ssh session with SamyGO with

Code: Select all

~.
If you can't fix it using dvct tape, you are not using enough dvct tape.
vattens

Re: T-VALDEUC_3015.0 and PVR?

Post by vattens »

Thanks for the quick reply.

1) Sorry for my missplacement of subject, didn?t know where to write.

2), 3) I have just tested to upgrade to 3015.0 version but the PVR function where disabled after upgrade for me.
Tried to re-activate by following C-Series Service Menu Tricks guide , but now the SUB OPTION menu in Service menu did contain only one row of options. So there were no PVR to activate.

Followed this guide and then i could get to the so called extended menu and activate PVR again :D

http://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php5/Activa ... rvice_Mode

Dont know exactly what the Factory and 3Speed Buttons do but it worked to unlock the menus (and several menus i have never seen..)

So far the TV seems to work perfect like before.

Return to “[C] Firmware”