Disable specific Anynet feature?

Here is information about customize your C series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR DUMMY USERS questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

TOMillr
SamyGO Project Donor

Disable specific Anynet feature?

Post by TOMillr »

I'm using a C6000 Samy with the "latest" firmware and I'm wondering if it is somehow possible to modify (maybe through some hidden service menu) some of the Anynet/HDMI-CEC functionality.

My tv is connected through HDMI to an external AVR and there are two things that I'd really like to change:

1.Disable AVR-input change command
Whenever I manually switch over to the HDMI input, the tv seems to send some command to the AVR which in turn switches the audio input over to the tv signal. Since the tv doesn't support this "send tv audio through hdmi to avr"-feature, this command is unnecessary and I have to manually switch the avr input back to the Bluray player.

2. Disable volume meter
When I use the tv remote to change the volume of the avr, two different volume meters a displayed simultaneously on screen. A centered black box with the name of the avr and a numerical volume level; and a +/-volume scale in the upper left hand corner of the screen. Is it possible to disable one or both of these displays?
ErlendSB

Re: Disable specific Anynet feature?

Post by ErlendSB »

Did you find a solution to this?
They're minor annoyances, but it would be great to have it fixed.
Lordbyte
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by Lordbyte »

ErlendSB wrote:Did you find a solution to this?
They're minor annoyances, but it would be great to have it fixed.
I would actually want the double volume-bar(s) fixed too ..

My amplifier supports ARC, so I dont really suffer from your other issue, but I see the problem :-)
I provide NO assistance by PM, unless absolutely necessary. Please ask questions in dedicated topics.
TOMillr
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by TOMillr »

Nope, wasn't able to fix this unfortunately.

Return to “[C] Firmware”