New Firmware T-VALDEUC_3017.1 ???

Here is information about customize your C series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR DUMMY USERS questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

mmhorda
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: New Firmware T-VALDEUC_3017.1 ???

Post by mmhorda »

00170a wrote:Does anyone tested the new firmware 3017.1 with "PVR Disable Encryption C/D Serie" which Denny wrote?
Due to missing video codecs I will update the firmware but without the great decrypted PVR recordings I will prefer the old version.
Due to a lot of time which I need to hack my TV I hope anyone already has test it
Denny (i think) wrote a tool that successfully decrypts the PVR content after it is recorded.
IMHO decryption on the fly is good but not that useful as it could be with a little bit different way of implementation.
TV: LE40C750 - T-VALDEUC 3011.0
TV: UE40D6100 - T-GAS6DEUC 1026.0
TV: UE50ES6300 - T-MST10PDEUC 1042.0
NAS: MyBookLive 3Tb - Core F/W 02.43.03-022
tempinbox

Post by tempinbox »

00170a wrote:Does anyone tested the new firmware 3017.1 with "PVR Disable Encryption C/D Serie" which Denny wrote?
Due to missing video codecs I will update the firmware but without the great decrypted PVR recordings I will prefer the old version.
Due to a lot of time which I need to hack my TV I hope anyone already has test it

The pvr disable patch doesn't work with this fw
:x
zEnterHacker

Post by zEnterHacker »

tempinbox wrote:So i update. This update is for all t-valdeuc tvs but the exe is buggy to install you have to exctract it and create this dir tree on usb T-VALDEUC\image\ with this update on my tv the black is more black and the picture quality is better. In addiction the swap from one channel to another is more fast. Internet@tv is still work. My manual hack is still fully functional after this update. The hotel mode menu is still accessible with mute 119 enter and the service menu too but is limited susch as previous firmware 3015. Rusamsungtvcommunicator works and with it is possible to unlock the locked part of service menu. (No onboot or uboot in this firmware update damn samsung release stuff only for d series. ).
Hi,
I did the update from 3015.0 to 3017.1 on my LE32C655. Everything went smooth (Renamed "T-VALDEUC_3017.1" to "T-VALDEUC" on the USB stick). PVR Enabled stayed enabled after the Update, so I did not need ruSamsungTVcommunicator for that purpose. However I did a channel switch timing test before and after the update and in my setup there is no significant change in the channel switching times. My general DVB-T channel switching time is around 2.0-2.5 seconds.

I noticed that the FFMPEG codec was in-fact able to display SRT subtitles on file when playing videos located on my NAS DLNA server. I have not seen this before, but I guess I have not played much with this feature (just got the TV two weeks ago). I did not notice any picture improvements, but again, I'm a newbie with respect to this TV.
Regards
zEnterHacker
Zapping on:LE32C655
debohi

Post by debohi »

HI,
Does anyone know, if the YAHOO widget works with 3017 firmware. It was not working with 3015. With 3015 it wanted a firmware upgrade.
jeepajee

Post by jeepajee »

I have a LE55C670 and I upgraded to this T-VALDEUC_3017.1. It seems to work OK.. PVR can be enabled via magic remote codes (3SPEED + FACTORY) as usual.

Yahoo widgets do not work, i.e. "please upgrade software" message appears.

On a funnier note, I now have a (simulated?) energy meter on screen when I change channels or press the info-button from the remote. This shows the current LED(!!) savings compared to a conventional TV... otherwise good but I don't have a LED TV but the LCD is backlit by CCFL. I'm thinking the update is really only for 2010 LED TVs as said on the download page and not really tested/meant for all models... just sayin'...

Br,
jeepajee
tempinbox

Post by tempinbox »

jeepajee wrote:I have a LE55C670 and I upgraded to this T-VALDEUC_3017.1. It seems to work OK.. PVR can be enabled via magic remote codes (3SPEED + FACTORY) as usual.

Yahoo widgets do not work, i.e. "please upgrade software" message appears.

On a funnier note, I now have a (simulated?) energy meter on screen when I change channels or press the info-button from the remote. This shows the current LED(!!) savings compared to a conventional TV... otherwise good but I don't have a LED TV but the LCD is backlit by CCFL. I'm thinking the update is really only for 2010 LED TVs as said on the download page and not really tested/meant for all models... just sayin'...

Br,
jeepajee
It is ok for ccfl tv too
You have simply to disable ( set it to OFF) the "Power Indicator Support" in SUBOPTION section of service menu.
Simple. Bye. :)
xelonik

Re: Odp: New Firmware T-VALDEUC_3017.1 ???

Post by xelonik »

Hi
I have one thing regarding this new firmware. I think that I lost possibility to change the audio track in an movie which has several audio tracks. Can someone check this?

Thanks!

BR,
Rafal
jamo

Post by jamo »

UE46C 7700 Full ok! :D
jamo

Post by jamo »

Return to “[C] Firmware”