[Help] Internal storage on UE50MU7000U is full.

General forum talking area for M/Q series TVs.

FDisk

[Help] Internal storage on UE50MU7000U is full.

Post by FDisk »

The Speed Test app from the Samsung store does not delete the cache files that it downloads. Now the internal storage of the TV is completely full.

Is there a way to clear the internal storage? None of the resets from the user friendly menus helped. Storage is still 100% full without any apps installed.

Is it possible to access the internal storage of the TV and delete those "temporary" files?
Maybe sideload a file manager? Tizen store does not have any at all. Or connect remotely somehow and delete the files downloaded to the internal storage.

Or could the Service menu Factory Reset or some other reset or format can remove those junk files?
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Re: [Help] Internal storage on UE50MU7000U is full.

Post by zoelechat »

How about asking Samsung? Their bug.
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
FDisk

Re: [Help] Internal storage on UE50MU7000U is full.

Post by FDisk »

zoelechat wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:03 am How about asking Samsung? Their bug.
I did Contact Samsung Israel devision. They are not willing to help with this issue and redirected me the local Samsung distributor. WTH, How is the distributor going to solve this Samsung bug.

This is something that Samsung can do remotely with a Service Factory Reset probably.

I even contacted the US Samsung devision and they said that it can be done remotly by Samsung Israel. But from US they are not going to help me.

Return to “[M/Q] General”