UE55MU7000T bootloop and vertical lines.

General forum talking area for M/Q series TVs.

Maverick

UE55MU7000T bootloop and vertical lines.

Post by Maverick »

Hi friends,
I'm new to this forum and I don't know if this topic is already in these pages.
My problem regards a 55" MU7000... it shut down due to a power line breakdown and since that it wouldn't power on (no standby LED... death).
Ordered a new MB (BN41-02570B - BN94-12538T) because unpluggin it, the TV was enable to "start" powering on the backlight. Once installed the new main board I noticed the TV was not yet ok.
On the screen I can see some vertical grey/green lines on a black backgound, after a little a ight grey color on all of the panel with a little darker central vertical band. After about 30s it goes in the infinite boot loop: panel all dark, backlight continously on/off, standby LED whit opposite alternance than backlight. I tried every possible remote key sequence I found over the web.
Thinking at MB not properly set (coming from another TV from UK) I erased the 24C512 EEPROM chip via SDA channel trick (connectet first to GND and then to VCC)... nothing worked! :(
What I noticed is that this behviour does not come out if I unplug (even just one) the two LVDS flat cables from the MB. The TV stays ON and the backlight constantly powered.
Anyone at this point would think about the T-Con Board. Well, this TV model seems not to have a T-Con Board! (or rather... I didn't find it / see it).
The 2 flat cables from MB go directly into the LCD buffer board (BN96-42242A).

I'm going crazy through this! I hope someone of you can help me. I aplogise for my english (I'm from Italy).

Thank you in advance!

Return to “[M/Q] General”