SamyGo Extension Pack modified for NFS recording

Here are software that related with Samsung C series TVs, applications, programs that will run in your TV or computer...:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER QUESTIONS or Problems.

arris69
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: SamyGo Extension Pack modified for NFS recording

Post by arris69 »

jakema wrote:..
if you use the extensions pack why you try to mount things manualy :roll:

arris
arris69

Post by arris69 »

bladeii wrote:Hello, I'm using libraries dummy_hcd.ko g_file_storage.ko to mount to virtual images. In one of them I mount one xfs file system and I mount nfs over it to use the PVR functionality, it works perfect. In the other virtual image I have the directories to mount cifs file systems.

When you mount the virtual images, the file usblog have the entry for both virtual images. The description is File-Stor gadget. This is what you are going to see when you enter media player in TV. My question is: Can you rename the description of the virtual images so that when you enter in media player in the tv you can see the new names?

I have tried to edit them. I have tried to copy the modified file in the last line of my run.sh. But the problem is that although you can see in the media player, the pvr function doesnt work.
strange, then g_file_storage from extensions pack is detected as:

Code: Select all

[sdb]
Vendor : Linux   
Product : SamyGO Virt. USB
Serial : 3238204E6F76
Devpath : 5
Lun : 0
MountDir : /dtv/usb/sdb
FileSystem : vfat
whats you tv's firmware type an from where do jou have the modules?

arris
arris69

Post by arris69 »

bladeii wrote:
arris69 wrote:...
I download the modules from one of the links of the SAMYGO forum. That is not the problem. What I want to do is rename the description "Product : SamyGO Virt. USB" to two different descriptions. One is RECORDED TV and the other is FILMS. If you edit the file usblog then PVR functionality doesnt work.
My libs write another different description but that doesnt matter. You have "Product : SamyGO Virt. USB" and I have "Product: File-Stor Gadget".

Thanks.
the name comes from the module itself and not from libs. yes no problem, but if something is wrong with the modules from extensions pack how should i fix this?
i'll take the simplest way

svn lock oe.SELP/recipes/linux/linux-trihidtv_2.6.18.bb oe.SELP/recipes/linux/linux-mstar_2.6.28.bb oe.SELP/recipes/linux/linux-valencia_2.6.24.bb
thnx
arris
arris69

Post by arris69 »

bladeii wrote:
arris69 wrote:...
Sorry, when I write that the lib write to the file usblog, I know it is the module who writes to the file. Sorry for the mistake.

I was thinking if there is a way for example using a parameter or anything else that can write what you want to the file usblog and you can specify the description in order to when you go to media player in tv you can see this description.

Thanks.
maybe it works if you rewrite the whole usblog file, like
move usblog to usblog.tmp
change lines you like (with sed)
and move usblog.tmp back to usblog

hth
arris
stm999999999

Post by stm999999999 »

only one little thing:

can you change the url for this thread in SamyGO-All-Extensions-Bugfix-v0.03.6-r15-for-valencia-20111001120232.zip in 80_80_record_to_nwshare.init.kayaweed

from old https://sourceforge.net/apps/phpbb/samygo/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1332&p=12074#p12068 to new http://forum.samygo.tv/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1332&p=12074#p12068

Return to “[C] Software”