nYouTubeHD3D extended

Here are software that related with Samsung C series TVs, applications, programs that will run in your TV or computer...:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER QUESTIONS or Problems.

karnakio

Re: nYouTubeHD3D extended

Post by karnakio »

I've found the fix for issues in search for videos that never appear in app, but the same search shows the videos in youtube site. I'll post the modified app with this fix soon.
karnakio

Post by karnakio »

karnakio wrote:I've found the fix for issues in search for videos that never appear in app, but the same search shows the videos in youtube site. I'll post the modified app with this fix soon.
Here is the fixed widget. Have fun!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mick80

Post by mick80 »

I have tried that before, you simply have to delete the format parameter. While it's true that even all the so-called 'syndicated' videos show up like they do on the website, it's not a given that they all will play on the app nowadays. For the best part of last year it did work wonderfully, even on music videos and stuff like that, but content from official channels such as Vevo has now been encrypted, so to speak, for several months and they often change the signature. Of course there's always gonna be a way around it, but you have to be prepared to keep up with YouTube's constant changes. In fact I did find a solution for this in July but then they quickly changed the signature again and I gave up. I can't try out your release right now, but are you able to play Vevo content?
karnakio

Post by karnakio »

mick80 wrote:I have tried that before, you simply have to delete the format parameter. While it's true that even all the so-called 'syndicated' videos show up like they do on the website, it's not a given that they all will play on the app nowadays. For the best part of last year it did work wonderfully, even on music videos and stuff like that, but content from official channels such as Vevo has now been encrypted, so to speak, for several months and they often change the signature. Of course there's always gonna be a way around it, but you have to be prepared to keep up with YouTube's constant changes. In fact I did find a solution for this in July but then they quickly changed the signature again and I gave up. I can't try out your release right now, but are you able to play Vevo content?
Vevo content and others won't play in my modified version too. Could give me some tips to fix this? I could try to solve these troubles.
kotik

Post by kotik »

Can i change the menu language and how? I notice there is a folder ''source'' with a various''languages''.js files.
Thanks in advance.Keep up the good work.
mick80

Post by mick80 »

kotik wrote:Can i change the menu language and how? I notice there is a folder ''source'' with a various''languages''.js files.Thanks in advance.Keep up the good work.
If you want to force the app to always use a given language, for example french, just edit the line xml/resource/"+language+".js to xml/resource/fr.js. It's in the ucc_3.js file. Repack into zip and you're good to go.
karnakio wrote:Vevo content and others won't play in my modified version too. Could give me some tips to fix this? I could try to solve these troubles.
Sure, I'm swamped right now but I'll try and send you a PM with info next week.
kotik

Re: ??: nYouTubeHD3D extended

Post by kotik »

@mick80 thanks a lot.That 's i want.
karnakio

Post by karnakio »

And new subscriptions screen is broken again. "http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/user ... tionvideos" returns "forbidden" since yesterday.
karnakio

Post by karnakio »

karnakio wrote:And new subscriptions screen is broken again. "http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/user ... tionvideos" returns "forbidden" since yesterday.
It's back again! Crazy Youtube.
tomt6100

Post by tomt6100 »

I just tried last version I posted here and it works normally(version installed few months ago) and while this app works better than watching on pc, I have not been upgrading it beacause even tho my internet is 20Mbps speed on certain hours(most of day and evening) i cannot watch youtube without using VPN service so it is really unfortunate that I can't use it anymore. And this thread was supposed to send me mails about new messages but it didnt somehow :P

Return to “[C] Software”