nYouTubeHD3D extended

Here are software that related with Samsung C series TVs, applications, programs that will run in your TV or computer...:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER QUESTIONS or Problems.

jartukovic

Re: nYouTubeHD3D extended

Post by jartukovic »

Hi everyone,

is it possible to add function to connect the "Youtube remote" android app, or it is just for latest models and computers. ?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... d.ytremote

Thanks
tomt6100

Post by tomt6100 »

I do believe it is not possible with HTML/JS app as it needs to make mDNS requests into local network for it to work, it dont seem to go through google server.
karnakio

Post by karnakio »

nYoutube is broken again. The player doesn't work. What a pity!
tomt6100

Post by tomt6100 »

youtube itself was broken for a while just a moment ago and returned 500, it should work again
demaciado

Post by demaciado »

I checked this morning and playback does not start (I don't have a log,
so I don't know if it's a 500 or other error).
nStreamVOD YT isn't working either.
It seems that other have problems, too : h__p://productforums.google.com/forum/#!categories/youtube/smart-tvs

If and when it will be back any chance to enable changing the aspect ratio ?
tomt6100

Post by tomt6100 »

I honestly lost my remote this morning and can't find it, and i cannot really check
twbolek2

Post by twbolek2 »

On my BD-C8200 only this particular version stopped working. The older "HD/3D" version from someone else still works (it doesn't play HD anymore, but it works) and also the standard "preinstalled" version works.

This specific version shows all feeds, it correctly logs in and shows subscribed channels/playlists, etc. but it DOESN'T PLAY BACK any videos. Once you select a video, it opens the window, tries to start video and then times out with "You have been disconnected from YouTube" error message. The problem started several weeks ago, and initially it was just a huge lag/delay in starting videos, then it was taking several attempts and videos were eventually starting, and now it just doesn't start playback at all and always times out.

I think it'll take to compare what is different in this specific version compared to the "base" nYouTubeHD3D (which still works lightning fast, except for HD). In e.g. Total Commander one can easily compare files for differences, so it is easy to locate just what's different and this way find what's making this version time out.
tomt6100

Post by tomt6100 »

Updated version in 1st post
twbolek2

Post by twbolek2 »

tomt6100 wrote:Updated version in 1st post
Thank you! Works perfectly.
twbolek2

Post by twbolek2 »

BTW. I've made a quick&dirty modification to allow displaying further pages of results in Search (so far it only worked for feeds and playlists, while in Search only the first 10 pages were available and then it was showing an error, because search requires a different URL to be generated). I didn't have time to analyze the code and find how to check if the user is in the Search view or not, so I simply assigned different, separate keys to work as "Next 50 search results" and "Previous 50 search results". I assigned it to REC and PAUSE keys. While in search results, each press of those keys loads either next or previous 50 results (next/previous 10 pages). This way it is finally possible to browse ALL search results.

The modification applies to ucc.js file only. Do as follows:

1) as the first line of the file add the following (it declares a global variable to store the search keyword):

Code: Select all

var searchKey;
2) Then FIND the following code:

case (tvKey.KEY_TTX_MIX): 	// remocon wheel right
				if(gMySIndex - 50 > 0)
				{
					/*g_AuthenErrCount = 0;
					bReadLock = true;
					bSearchSend = false;
					initCheckList();*/
					if(bInPlaylist)
					{
						loadXMLDoc(lastInPlaylistURL+"&start-index="+(gMySIndex-50), contentsID);
					} else {
						callUrl = makeFeedUrl(lastCategoryIndex)+"&start-index="+(gMySIndex-50); //contentsListXmlURL[Idx-1];
						loadXMLDoc(callUrl, contentsID);
					}
				}
		break;
and RIGHT BELOW that code ADD THE FOLLOWING:

case(tvKey.KEY_PAUSE):
              if(gMySIndex + 50 <= gTotalResult)
              {
              callUrl = makeSearchText(searchKey)+"&start-index="+(gMySIndex+50);
              }
              break;

case(tvKey.KEY_REC):
              if(gMySIndex - 50 > 0)
              {
              callUrl = makeSearchText(searchKey)+"&start-index="+(gMySIndex-50);
              }
              break;
3. Again, FIND the following code:

keyEncode = encodeURI(key);
	TRACE(keyEncode);
	callUrl = makeSearchText( keyEncode );
	TRACE ("callUrl = " + callUrl, TRACE_LEVEL.INFO);
	hideImeFrame();
//	callUrl = "http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/videos?vq=%EA%B9%80%EC%97%B0%EC%95%84&max-results=20&alt=rss";
	document.getElementById('Loading_Anchor').focus();
	locateFocus = contentsID;
	bSearchSend = true;
	TRACE ("bSearchSend = " + bSearchSend);
	TRACE("lastCategoryIndex = " + lastCategoryIndex);
	initCheckList();
and RIGHT BELOW it (before the ending "}") add the following line:

searchKey = keyEncode;
Then just repack the modified ucc.js file to the .zip archive and reinstall in your TV/Bluray.

P.S. Sorry for not posting a ready-to-install archive, but I have my files heavily modified for my own use (e.g. different keys assigned, fonts changed to smaller to fit whole titles, etc.) and you probably wouldn't like it.

Return to “[C] Software”