nYouTubeHD3D extended

Here are software that related with Samsung C series TVs, applications, programs that will run in your TV or computer...:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER QUESTIONS or Problems.

tomt6100

nYouTubeHD3D extended

Post by tomt6100 »

Hello,
quite some time ago I extracted from tv and modified youtube script, cause the one that was on tv was unusable. It only gave me videos I didn't want to watch, so I modified it to my preferences. Not that long ago I noticed HD modification of that script that got my attention, but it still was not perfect in what it did, and lacked features that I added myself. I merged 2 scripts and added some more features. Tonight I also modified it so it can be used by more people than only me. So what is changed?

-Ability to choose maximum quality (1080p, 720p, SD)
-50 results per query (10 pages)
-Ability to get more results than first 50 (up to what youtube has)
-Ability to login to your account specifying any password (don't input your real password, it doesn't check it anyway :P), what you get from that?
-Your newest subscription videos
-Instead of all those weird video lists you get list of channels you are subscribed to
-When you are not logged in, it acts like normal youtube script (with 50 vids+next results)

To use login feature you need to make your subscriptions not private(they are that by default):
http://www.youtube.com/account_privacy

I also removed some tracking code from HD version, didn't really check what it tracks, just removed it. Also removed dependency on js from their site, so if it doesnt work at some point you probably have to go back to old script, they take js hosted on their site, so probably they can update code quickly for everyone. In future I maybe will add playlists. Program added as attachment to this post.

Update v1.1:
-now supports playlists for channels when logged in

Update v1.2
-Added 2 buttons with fast rewind (2 minutes) P SIZE and fast forward (2 minutes) SUBT
-now supports annotations in videos with ability to use them, close them, disable them
In full screen player mode:
-To select annotation to work with use up and down button
-To use selected annotation press RED button (supports opening of others linked videos, linked playlists and jumping to time in video)
-To toggle annotations press YELLOW button (resets during every application starts)
-To close selected (single) annotation press BLUE button

Update v1.3
-Added captions support
-In fullscreen press DUAL button to open caption selection menu, click UP and DOWN to select language and confirm with RED button, press DUAL again to close caption selection menu

Update v1.4
-Videos load again, leaving last version so if something changes again other way around you can try also the other one

Edit: deleted other files to avoid confusion wihich version is last
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by tomt6100 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:10 am, edited 6 times in total.
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: nYouTubeHD3D extended

Post by juusso »

Thanks! :)
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
tomt6100

Post by tomt6100 »

If you got any idea for new functionality, just write here, i have done everything that i need in it for now.
demaciado

Post by demaciado »

Very good !

I'd love to watch the live channels (hxxp://www.youtube.com/live/all) as well !

BTW, did you keep the "always the best quality" nYouTubeHD3D policy, or now it is possibile for example to choose 720p over 1080p ?

Keep up the good work !
tomt6100

Post by tomt6100 »

You can choose which quality should be max that is taken into cosideration from following: 1080p, 720p, SD, if movie supports 1080p and you chose 720p as max it will run only in that, if you choose 720p and video is only SD it will run in SD
tomt6100

Post by tomt6100 »

I have explored live video possibility, unfortunately, there is a problem with player used in youtube app (standard player from samsung), it doesnt want to process link for livestream that runs on web player on youtube, I was able to run that link in VLC so I am sure it is right one, however samsung player doesnt want to load it, and C series got old flash player, which makes use of 3rd party players almost impossible, especially the ones that would work with it, if any. I am not really flash expert, I will try to see more into that, I will be looking into captions after I finish what I am adding now.
greenhorn
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by greenhorn »

Great job!
TV: UE40F7000 - T-FXPDEUC-1115.0 - SamyGO Extensions on F series
TV: UE55ES7000S - T-ECPDEUC-2003.4 - SamyGO tool Right from USB - no develop account is needed
TV: UE40C6710 - T-VALDEUC 3011 - Hacking TV over Hotel mode (C650 T-VALDEUC-3009.2)
BD-Player: BD-E6100 - B-FIRBPEWWC 1063.3 - rooted, no more Cin@vi@
NAS: CIFS: MAG250 NFS: Playon!HD
tomt6100

Post by tomt6100 »

I looked more into YouTube live streaming, unless you know of any flash player that works on C-series and supports HLS live stream protocol then I am pretty sure I am not able to make watching live from youtube enjoyable. I was able to make that, but in a choppy way, loading one part of it after another, and since parts are only 3-5 seconds long I cannot implement it in that way cause half of watching would be waiting to load next 5 seconds, 2012 and 2013 models support HLS live streaming but I don't own them and need to work with what I have. So unless anyone got any ideas it cannot be done properly.
tomt6100

Post by tomt6100 »

Also if any of you got any cool looking 960x540 designs for this app, I am willing to redo complete looks of this app.
demaciado

Post by demaciado »

If I understand it well, C-series has partial support for (some flavors of) HLS,
see hxxp://www.samsungdforum.com/Devtools/Spec . nStreamPlayer/nStreamVOD
can deal with some HLS streams, right ?

Regarding nYouTubeHD3D extended, is it now possible to sort videos according to date, for
example giving newer videos first ? If it's not there, please add ... thanks

Return to “[C] Software”