SolarMovie service app

Here are software that related with Samsung C series TVs, applications, programs that will run in your TV or computer...:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER QUESTIONS or Problems.

tomt6100

SolarMovie service app

Post by tomt6100 »

Hello,
I would like to share with you application I made that is able to play movies and tv shows linked on solarmovie service. Application is in early alpha and I release it only because it works at current stage, lacks a lot of features but allows to browse and watch. Currently working links are from putlocker, filenuke and played.to. To get next page result use TTX/MIX and PRE-CH buttons. Application is heavily based on my other app called YoutubeHD3D extended.

Do not go into pages with 0 links in them, applcation hangs and needs restart if it cannot find links, same goes for movies with no links that application works with, it will hang. Restart can be done easily with "Internet" button. Share your thoughts, features you would like. Application was developed for 2 days now, dont expect a lot from it :P

version 0.1
So, the next thing to make it like it should be, I made search function, now you can search in movies and tv shows, it is still early alpha but i want to give it here as soon as i have something new that makes whole experience better.
Additionally it now plays links from donevideo.

version 0.4
I don't really remember what i changed for this one, but most cool feature is that you can now bookmark your favourite tv shows and check quickly if new episodes are out yet, when will they be out on your tv on one simple list!
To add tv show to bookmark list simply go to list of tv shows or search for a tv show and click red button while on list of tv shows! (Doesn't work when on episode list, link list or in video detail view). This feature doesnt work with movies, because i dont see much point in bookmarking movies :P
Also fixed bug with FastForward and Rewind, now on movies that have loaded time of end you can FF and REW by 20 sec with normal buttons and 2 minutes using SUBT. and P.SIZE buttons.
I think I also added allmyvideos and videoslim hosting services to list of working links
Oh and now if there are no links that application can view application doesnt hang but instead show you message and backs one level.
BTW. no version 0.2-0.3 because site was down when i was ready to release them :P
So enjoy!

version 0.5
I got pissed at watching some movies in incorrect ratio, now movies should play in correct ratio if it is not 16:9
Another thing, when there is no time on movie/tv show i input automatical time as 5hours 33 minutes, if it shows that number it means that program didnt get time from a movie, it allows for FF and REW of movie, however it works randomly, sometimes it FF 10 sec sometimes 30, not sure why...

Edit: deleted older files to avoid confusion about which version is last
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by tomt6100 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mkò

Re: SolarMovie service app

Post by Mkò »

good apps and thanks for sharing... i've a request the dailymotion widget on samsung c series tv stop to works it starts but don't work is possible to modify the youtube player to access daily motion videos?
tomt6100

Post by tomt6100 »

If there is dailymotion widget it is possible to look into it why it doesnt work, i can look at this when i get time
Kgagea5

Post by Kgagea5 »

I like this app. Really.
Kerri
beatfreak
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by beatfreak »

added to server 31.16.247.216sry, i moved and couldn't keep my ISP
pm me for imprtant updates :)
Last edited by beatfreak on Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
//UE40C6500 @ T-VALDEUC 3011 // rooted manual HotelMode style // PVR to NFS via 18MB on-the-fly sparse XFS //
FYI: you can close your ssh session with SamyGO with

Code: Select all

~.
If you can't fix it using dvct tape, you are not using enough dvct tape.
tomt6100

Post by tomt6100 »

Does it even still work after over 2 years?
beatfreak
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by beatfreak »

installing widgets or specifically solar movie?
//UE40C6500 @ T-VALDEUC 3011 // rooted manual HotelMode style // PVR to NFS via 18MB on-the-fly sparse XFS //
FYI: you can close your ssh session with SamyGO with

Code: Select all

~.
If you can't fix it using dvct tape, you are not using enough dvct tape.
tomt6100

Post by tomt6100 »

specifically solar movie, i am curious since i created it a long time ago and it shouldn't work anymore

Return to “[C] Software”