[App] STFU patch for C series

Here are software that related with Samsung C series TVs, applications, programs that will run in your TV or computer...:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER QUESTIONS or Problems.

sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

[App] STFU patch for C series

Post by sectroyer »

This patch allows setting Channel/PVR/Timeshift/Movie Player Info banner and USB Popup timers. This one was much more complex then previous ones but I hope that it reliable and will work for everyone :)

The patch takes few seconds (5-7) to complete. That's completely normal and is caused by very limited number of function symbols in my exeDSP (not sure if that's true for all models/firmware versions). Nevertheless it's pretty stable and works. Hope you will enjoy it :)

Please post your TV model and firmware version.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
greenhorn
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [App] STFU patch for C series

Post by greenhorn »

How do I call it? Is there a pattern?
TV: UE40F7000 - T-FXPDEUC-1115.0 - SamyGO Extensions on F series
TV: UE55ES7000S - T-ECPDEUC-2003.4 - SamyGO tool Right from USB - no develop account is needed
TV: UE40C6710 - T-VALDEUC 3011 - Hacking TV over Hotel mode (C650 T-VALDEUC-3009.2)
BD-Player: BD-E6100 - B-FIRBPEWWC 1063.3 - rooted, no more Cin@vi@
NAS: CIFS: MAG250 NFS: Playon!HD
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

greenhorn wrote:How do I call it? Is there a pattern?
If you call any of the patches that I have provided without any arguments (or with wrong ones) it will display a list of options.
./stfupatch -n exeDSP --channel 1000 -d
Will change the timer for Channel Info Banner to 1000 milliseconds (1 second) and display debug informations (-d). You can also set all the timers with a single command:
./stfupatch -n exeDSP --channel 1000 --pvr 1000 --timeshift 1000 --movie 1000 --usb 1000 -d
There only two problem is that you cannot use one command to set --pvr and then another to set --timeshift (they depend on each other). You have to set them with one command or in the opposite order (first --timeshift then --pvr). And in order to reset any (or all ) of the timers you have to reboot the TV.
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
greenhorn
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by greenhorn »

Wow. Another great app! Works great. Great job. I managed to make it auto start. Here is my autostart script together with the sectroyer's app:
1. Copy the stfupatch file in the prepared usb pen with folder: SamyGO/opt/privateer/usr/sbin/
2. Copy the 99_99_StfuON.init file in the prepared usb pen with folder SamyGO/etc/init.d/
3. Restart TV
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TV: UE40F7000 - T-FXPDEUC-1115.0 - SamyGO Extensions on F series
TV: UE55ES7000S - T-ECPDEUC-2003.4 - SamyGO tool Right from USB - no develop account is needed
TV: UE40C6710 - T-VALDEUC 3011 - Hacking TV over Hotel mode (C650 T-VALDEUC-3009.2)
BD-Player: BD-E6100 - B-FIRBPEWWC 1063.3 - rooted, no more Cin@vi@
NAS: CIFS: MAG250 NFS: Playon!HD
tempinbox

Post by tempinbox »

tried on 3008.3 3011 3018.1 and it works!
nurhachi

Post by nurhachi »

Can I use this patch to remove the info box in the top left corner of the screen when I change resolution on an HDMI source? If not, does anyone know a way of doing that?
beatfreak
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by beatfreak »

did you cover the "signal information" page with that?
sometimes when i'm testing with my coax wiring i'd like to have this page not disappearing after 30sec
//UE40C6500 @ T-VALDEUC 3011 // rooted manual HotelMode style // PVR to NFS via 18MB on-the-fly sparse XFS //
FYI: you can close your ssh session with SamyGO with

Code: Select all

~.
If you can't fix it using dvct tape, you are not using enough dvct tape.

Return to “[C] Software”