[App] Movie Delete patch for C series

Here are software that related with Samsung C series TVs, applications, programs that will run in your TV or computer...:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER QUESTIONS or Problems.

sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

[App] Movie Delete patch for C series

Post by sectroyer »

This patch changes the File Info or Device Info to File Delete :) It required a lot of effort to make this work so treat as a beta. Maybe someone will improve this patch in the future ;)

The patch takes few seconds (1-3) to complete. That's completely normal and is caused by very limited number of function symbols in my exeDSP (not sure if that's true for all models/firmware versions). Nevertheless it's pretty stable and works. Hope you will enjoy it :)

If you wan to patch File Info option you should run it like this:

Code: Select all

./moviedelpatch -n exeDSP -f -d
The minus of using File Info is that (besides loosing File Info itself;)) you will not have an option in Tool Menu when selecting multiple files. Nevertheless the big plus is that you can activate Movie Delete also using single (INFO) key :)

If you wan to patch Device Info option you should run it like this:

Code: Select all

./moviedelpatch -n exeDSP -w -d
The minus of using Device Info is that (besides loosing Device Info itself;)) you will not be able to activate it using single key. Nevertheless you will have an option in Tool Menu when selecting multiple files:)

Please post your TV model and firmware version.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
greenhorn
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [App] Movie Delete patch for C series

Post by greenhorn »

Interesting... I will do test later.
TV: UE40F7000 - T-FXPDEUC-1115.0 - SamyGO Extensions on F series
TV: UE55ES7000S - T-ECPDEUC-2003.4 - SamyGO tool Right from USB - no develop account is needed
TV: UE40C6710 - T-VALDEUC 3011 - Hacking TV over Hotel mode (C650 T-VALDEUC-3009.2)
BD-Player: BD-E6100 - B-FIRBPEWWC 1063.3 - rooted, no more Cin@vi@
NAS: CIFS: MAG250 NFS: Playon!HD
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

where is patch itself?
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

Posted binary :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
greenhorn
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by greenhorn »

Works great! Thank you. Patching device info gives you the option do delete folder (not possible with file info patch).
TV: UE40F7000 - T-FXPDEUC-1115.0 - SamyGO Extensions on F series
TV: UE55ES7000S - T-ECPDEUC-2003.4 - SamyGO tool Right from USB - no develop account is needed
TV: UE40C6710 - T-VALDEUC 3011 - Hacking TV over Hotel mode (C650 T-VALDEUC-3009.2)
BD-Player: BD-E6100 - B-FIRBPEWWC 1063.3 - rooted, no more Cin@vi@
NAS: CIFS: MAG250 NFS: Playon!HD
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

greenhorn wrote:Works great! Thank you. Patching device info gives you the option do delete folder (not possible with file info patch).
If you then try to delete this folder it won't work :) At least it didn't in my case ;) It's just an option to do nothing ;)
baco81

Post by baco81 »

Have anybody tried this patch on a B series TV? Would it work?

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by baco81 on Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
T-CHL7DEUC-2005.0-v0.24-GMT2-ArFIX2-ADFIX-fwver-ENGFIX
baco81

Post by baco81 »

Well, I tried the patch myself on my B651. It doesn't work. An error message appears stating "Illegal instruction" and a coredump file is created.

Any chance to port this patch to B series?? I could help as beta-tester :)
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

I personally tested it a while ago and ended with missing functions on b series involved in this patch. Even D series failed. Forget new stuff for b series. It is my advice.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
baco81

Post by baco81 »

juuso wrote:I personally tested it a while ago and ended with missing functions on b series involved in this patch. Even D series failed. Forget new stuff for b series. It is my advice.

I'm sorry to hear (read) that. There is a lot of wonderful new stuff being developed that could be backported.

Sometimes I hate myself for not having enough knowledge to develop the apps by myself. But I have learnt a lot since I started browsing this forum four or five years ago. Maybe a day will come that I'll have that knowledge and start developing on my own.

Thank you, juuso, and Happy New Year ;)

Return to “[C] Software”