[App] RTMP/Weeb.TV dumping streams directly on TV (C/D/E/F)

Here are software that related with Samsung C series TVs, applications, programs that will run in your TV or computer...:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER QUESTIONS or Problems.

sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

[App] RTMP/Weeb.TV dumping streams directly on TV (C/D/E/F)

Post by sectroyer »

This is only Proof of Concept code (I don't use). Don't ask for any fixes I will not work on it anymore. It's pretty primitive but it works.
1) Download attached wtv.zip to some usb stick
2) Cd to unpacked wtv directory
3) Type /bin/sh ./daemon.sh

Now you can access all channels directly from Content Library.
If you want to start download of channel open any START file. The channel is downloaded to CHANNEL.mp4. It is usually best to wait 3-5 minutes to get smooth playback. If you want to stop the download "switch to other channel" (opening different START file) or open INIT which stops all downloads.

If you have premium account you can put the details at the beginning of weebtv.sh file
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
Mkò

Re: [App] RTMP/Weeb.TV dumping streams directly on TV (C/D/E

Post by Mkò »

Omg you're fast!
Thanks i try it now
I don't understand where i have to put my rtmp links?
it seems that doesn't work

Code: Select all

/dtv/usb/sda1 # cd wtv
/dtv/usb/sda1/wtv # ls
daemon.sh  rtmpdump   weebtv.sh
/dtv/usb/sda1/wtv # /bin/sh ./daemon.sh
./daemon.sh: source: line 2: weebtv.sh: not found
Last edited by Mkò on Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

Mk? wrote:Omg you're fast!
Thanks i try it now
I don't understand where i have to put my rtmp links?
Hehe. It wasn't "so fast'... It took few hours to make it work and few more to decide it's better not to use this technique. These scripts are so complex only because of Weeb.TV support. If you want to use this stuff only for "normal" RTMP streams just copy rtmpdump (from the archive) to some location (for example /mnt/bin/) and run this command:

Code: Select all

rtmpdump -r "rtmp://0.0.0.0:1935/live/" -o /dtv/usb/sda1/STREAM.mp4
Assuming your usb disk is mounted at /dtv/usb/sda1 just open it in Content Library and play the file. Just remember that it's best to wait about 3-5 minutes to have big enough buffer for TV. Otherwise TV will stop playing a file and exit Movie Player and you will have to open the file once again :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
gogo
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by gogo »

Which version is rtmpdump file, 2.4 or 2.5?
Samsung TV: UE46F6500
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

gogo wrote:Which version is rtmpdump file, 2.4 or 2.5?
If you want Weeb.TV support then use this version 2.4 I was not porting Weeb.TV patch to 2.5. If you only interested in rtmp itself then you can use any version you want :)
kartu

Re: [App] RTMP/Weeb.TV dumping streams directly on TV (C/D/E/F)

Post by kartu »

Sorry for kinda offtopic, but what is the current status on HDS streams on Samsung TVs?

Return to “[C] Software”