[APP] SamyGO "SPMdecrypt" for C series so it's CMKdecrypt

Here are software that related with Samsung C series TVs, applications, programs that will run in your TV or computer...:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER QUESTIONS or Problems.

Mkò

[APP] SamyGO "SPMdecrypt" for C series so it's CMKdecrypt

Post by Mkò »

This is not my work is from Bugficks.
Download
C_libSPMdecrypt-v0.1.1 for C_series.rar
Usage
SpoilerShow
- copy widgets you want to decrypt to usb stick /SPMdecrypt
e.g. /mtd_rwcommon/widgets/normal/10120000099_img -> /dtv/usb/sda1/SPMdecrypt/10120000099_img

- copy contents from zip to e.g. /mtd_rwcommon/SPMdecrypt
- cd /mtd_rwcommon/SPMdecrypt
- chmod +x samyGOso
- ./samyGOso -p $(pidof exeTV || pidof exeDSP) -l $(pwd)/libSPMdecrypt.so
- cat /dtv/SPMdecrypt.log
With this app you can decrypt *.cmk files of widgets and the widget manager too, you can also decrypt native widget *.so patch such as the playready patch.
it seems that there is a method for execute *.so patch from widget in c series too infact the playready patch that i decrypted is composed by libdumptest.so and libSDL_image.so.
Another interesting widget that i found is the game widget usb laucher that has in it libGPlayerUSBLauncher.so.
IT's time to play with widget. :D

ps. for ther moderator please update this http://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php5/Injectso_patches
This is not my work is from Bugficks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: [APP] SamyGO "SPMdecrypt" for C series so it's CMKdecrypt

Post by sectroyer »

For me this patch didn't work (it simply crashed exeDSP at "strange place") so I made something simple/harder to use but more stable :)
It simply decrypts all files passed in command line for example:

Code: Select all

samyGOso -d -A -B -l /tmp/libDumpCMK.so /tmp/test1.js.cmk /tmp/test2.js.cmk
If you want to decrypt more files better put them on usb and do like this:

find /dtv/usb/sda1/SPMdecrypt/ | grep \\.cmk  > cmks.txt
after that simply run this bash line:

for i in `seq 50`; do echo "CMK: $i"; samyGOso -d -A -B -l /tmp/libDumpCMK.so `head ./cmks.txt -n 10 | tr '\n' ' '`; cat ./cmks.txt | tail -n +10 >out.txt; mv out.txt cmks.txt ; sleep 5; cat /dtv/DumpCMK.log; done
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!

Return to “[C] Software”