[App] Recording Title Patch C/D/E/F/H

Here are software that related with Samsung C series TVs, applications, programs that will run in your TV or computer...:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER QUESTIONS or Problems.

sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: [App] Recording Title Patch C/D/E/F/H

Post by sectroyer »

NOT this patch :) That's different one :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

I guess script was damaged during ftp and autostart does not work anymore. Can you get it if you call int script in putty window?
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
VooDooShamane

Post by VooDooShamane »

sectroyer wrote:NOT this patch :) That's different one :)
ah come on, beleve me.
That window in the screenshot only appears after i ftp your libRecTitle.so to /mtd_rwcommon/widgets/user/SamyGO/SamyGO/opt/privateer/usr/libso and your 99_91_RecTitle.init to /mtd_rwcommon/widgets/user/SamyGO/SamyGO/etc/init.d.
Also i don't think it exist another mod like that.
At least not for D series Tv.
juusso wrote:I guess script was damaged during ftp and autostart does not work anymore. Can you get it if you call int script in putty window?
First, thx for taking part in our strange discussion here. :D
Maybe your right with damaged while ftp but i don't think so because ive done it multiple times now and can replicate that behavior any time.
Have to try with putty when i get home.
I could imagine its something with permissions but have to take a look on that also.
Maybe autostart gets overwrited on boot and have to set it read and execution only?

Regards
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

The popup should appear only after libZoelPVR.so. At least i get so on my D series TV. Weird if you get that window without it. Or?
Anyway. If you need some +- time to be added to your EPG sheduled recordings, you have to use my mentioned lib with required arguments BEFORE/AFTER.
viewtopic.php?p=64429#p64429
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
VooDooShamane

Post by VooDooShamane »

Yes, checked and had libZoelPVR.so installed but that file must be there from start on i did not put it there.

I just did Factory and smart hub reset.
Istalled sammygo from scratch, updated to v1.2.5.
Copyed your libZoelPVR.so to /mtd_rwcommon/widgets/user/SamyGO/SamyGO/opt/privateer/usr/libso/
and 99_91_ZoelPVR.init to /mtd_rwcommon/widgets/user/SamyGO/SamyGO/etc/init.d/
chmod both to 755 and executed:
ls -l /mtd_rwcommon/widgets/user/SamyGO/SamyGO/etc/init.d/99_91_ZoelPVR.init
sh -x /mtd_rwcommon/widgets/user/SamyGO/SamyGO/etc/init.d/99_91_ZoelPVR.init start
using netcat.

Now its working FINALY!!
Even after TV reboot.
Thanks to all of you for the time spent helping me.
realy guys you are the best!!

regards
beatfreak
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by beatfreak »

shame that i found this post so late...
about the MINUTES_TO_ADD option: would you be able to fetch the length for a given recording and grab epg info at 50% of total time? based on the assumption that in the middle of your recording it should always be the correct epg info.
//UE40C6500 @ T-VALDEUC 3011 // rooted manual HotelMode style // PVR to NFS via 18MB on-the-fly sparse XFS //
FYI: you can close your ssh session with SamyGO with

Code: Select all

~.
If you can't fix it using dvct tape, you are not using enough dvct tape.
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

beatfreak wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:33 pm shame that i found this post so late...
about the MINUTES_TO_ADD option: would you be able to fetch the length for a given recording and grab epg info at 50% of total time? based on the assumption that in the middle of your recording it should always be the correct epg info.
From my experience I didn't have ANY issues when using 5 minutes for this option :) I doubt you schedule shorter recordings ? :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!

Return to “[C] Software”