Hacking TV over Hotel mode (most C series models)

General forum for C series TVs.

chipi

Re: Hacking TV over Hotel mode (most C series models)

Post by chipi »

beatfreak wrote:yes, you are right, your Firmware version is T-TDT5DEUC 1014.0
now you may have a look at the compatibility table in wiki... spoiler: no PVR for your Model :(
I became desperate :(
This means that it is unsuitable to the TV PVR funkci?.
It is suitable for internert @ TV to the TV?
I found many interesting post here on the forum about this service.
In the meantime I'm update tv firmware on t-tdt5deuc-1024.1.

Thanks for help! :)
Mkò

Post by Mkò »

chipi wrote:
beatfreak wrote:yes, you are right, your Firmware version is T-TDT5DEUC 1014.0
now you may have a look at the compatibility table in wiki... spoiler: no PVR for your Model :(
I became desperate :(
This means that it is unsuitable to the TV PVR funkci?.
It is suitable for internert @ TV to the TV?
I found many interesting post here on the forum about this service.
In the meantime I'm update tv firmware on t-tdt5deuc-1024.1.

Thanks for help! :)
No in your tv you can't activate the pvr functions neither internet@tv
tzop

Post by tzop »

Hy Guys.
I do have one question, and you might help or give me a hint. Maybe it is not the right post ... sorry for this.
I have a TV 46C6200, with Fw T-VAL6DEUC-1016.0 and recently I bought a NAS. Connecting the TV over Ethernet (IP set, and at Diagnose all the checks are fine, connect to internet fails), media player does not see any DLNA server, or drive. On a German forum some people mentioned that it does work ONLY with wifi adapter.
Is there solution to solve this issue? I would like to have my media stuff over ethernet. PLS give a hint ... hack/crack/Firmware upgrade ...
10x in advance
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
beatfreak
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by beatfreak »

my 40c6000 was able to find dlna server and play files with wired LAN connection.
try to power in your tv, wait 1 minute, restart dlna server and check "allshare" sources again.
//UE40C6500 @ T-VALDEUC 3011 // rooted manual HotelMode style // PVR to NFS via 18MB on-the-fly sparse XFS //
FYI: you can close your ssh session with SamyGO with

Code: Select all

~.
If you can't fix it using dvct tape, you are not using enough dvct tape.
NullBy7e

Post by NullBy7e »

I have got it all setup on the USB and at the HotelMode menu it says failed to receive when trying to import settings from USB to TV.

I've tried changing /dev/usb/sda to /dev/usb/sda1 in Clone.dat, run.sh and link2.

The USB is formatted with ext3 and has no partitions configured on it.
I just copied all files and edited with debian and formatted the usb with mkfs.ext3.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
beatfreak
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by beatfreak »

was the re-import of your channellist.....scm (with injected usb_mount folder and 1.txt) ok?
//UE40C6500 @ T-VALDEUC 3011 // rooted manual HotelMode style // PVR to NFS via 18MB on-the-fly sparse XFS //
FYI: you can close your ssh session with SamyGO with

~.
If you can't fix it using dvct tape, you are not using enough dvct tape.
mmhorda
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mmhorda »

beatfreak wrote:was the re-import of your channellist.....scm (with injected usb_mount folder and 1.txt) ok?
he must add this directories (only directories no file): network_opt/usr/sbin/usb_mount to channel list.
he probably had hack before and rehacking with this one.
TV: LE40C750 - T-VALDEUC 3011.0
TV: UE40D6100 - T-GAS6DEUC 1026.0
TV: UE50ES6300 - T-MST10PDEUC 1042.0
NAS: MyBookLive 3Tb - Core F/W 02.43.03-022
satlan

Post by satlan »

Dear LExxC650 users,

Some time ago I mistakenly upgraded firmware to T-VALDEUC 3018.1 and now would like to revert back to previous version. Unfortunately telnet connection is refused therefore I am not able to apply scripts by this mean. I followed this http://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php5/Hack_o ... es_models) but am not really convinced if this is a solution for this case - applying hack by cloning USB to TV did not work as the files are incorrect. Can you confirm that this instruction is applicable when it comes to downgrading from 3018? Alternatively please advise other solutions.

Thank you for your assistance
satlan

Post by satlan »

I successfully reverted back from 3018.1 to earlier by applying instruction from http://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php5/Hack_o ... es_models). I applied hack, tv restarted, I stayed in "hotel mode" and applied another pendrive with run.sh code

#!/bin/sh
   echo 'OK' >> /dtv/usb/sdb1/run.ok
   if [ -f /mtd_rwarea/Version.0 ] ; then
   echo SWU_T-VALDEUC_001000_I04_ES000DS000KS000RS000_100205 > /mtd_rwarea/Version.0
   else
   echo SWU_T-VALDEUC_001000_I04_ES000DS000KS000RS000_100205 > /mtd_rwarea/Version.1
   fi
   sync 
Script fired up automatically, as soon as media play/software update screen disappeared, I inserted another pendrive with desired firmware. When software update screen showed up, I choosen update from USB and the process started. At present I use 3005 and is ok.

The only issue is that I cannot deploy any widgets, either by develop account or by server download. Can you advise?

Return to “[C] General”