what is your firmware version?
menu-help-contact samsung and look an the second page the info. Or better take photo of first screen in ServiceMenu.
I know another way to hack this TV (different and easier than in the first post described). This way has been tested successfully on:
- LE 32-C550J1W [T-MSX5DEUC-2005.4]
- LE 40-C550 [T-MSX5DEUC-2003.1]
- LE 32-C530 [T-MSX5DEUC-2007.4]
- LE 32-C550J1WUA [T-MSX5DEUC-2007.4]
- LE 32-C550J1WXRU [T-MSX5DEUC-2005.4]
- UE 32-C5100QW [T-MSX5DEUC-2007.4]
- PS 50-C550 [T-TDT5DEUC]
- LE 40-C650L1WXXH [T-VALDEUC-2002]
I`ll do it in few days...
Yes, it is MStar
1. download this file,
2. extract, and with help of included software(win32diskimager) make usb (more than 1Gb capacity) from testing.img (it is ext3 structure after, you can`t open it under windows)
3. Attach it to TV
4. Go to media player and choose attached USB
5. Look at testing/rootfs/dtv/usb
what you see inside this (sda, or sda1 or other? it is important)
6. Look for testing/usb_mount_is_file.mpg (if it exist or not exist at all)
Tell here what you find. This is the MediaPlayer "hack" to look to inside TV for files we need. USB contains just symlinks