Extended Service Menu after Enabling Hotel Mode

General forum for C series TVs.

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Extended Service Menu after Enabling Hotel Mode

Post by juusso »

timoo, why aren`t you happy with 1008? :)
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
timoo

Post by timoo »

for research purposes only :)
plasticassius

Post by plasticassius »

timoo wrote:could you dump 1005.0 exeDSP or bml's from your tv for me ?
I'll be glad to try, but I'm a beginner with this. Enabling PVR in the service menu was my first experiment with this TV.
I'm actually not quite sure how to do these dumps, is it something simple that you could send a link with instructions? I'm planning to do rooting by Internet@TV, but It'll take some time for me to get up the learning curve.

ganumor, yes, 3005.1 is the recommended firmware for my model by Samsung. But, I didn't want to do the update just yet in case it would disable something.
plasticassius

Post by plasticassius »

timoo wrote:
plasticassius wrote:Hi, I have a LE37C670M1SXXH with T-VALDEUC 1005.0. I can enable hotel mode with mute 1 1 9 enter. But, when I select hotel mode from the service menu, I just get a blank screen. There is no Clone TV or advanced menu. Should there be any problem with upgrading to 3005.1 and trying this?
could you dump 1005.0 exeDSP or bml's from your tv for me ?
I got ssh working, so I'm able to send a copy of the exeDSP file. It's about 55MB, is this what you asked for? I'm not sure how to dump bmls, or which ones to copy. Do you think there's some way to get the extended service menu working? I would really like to get PVR working.
timoo

Post by timoo »

plasticassius wrote: I got ssh working, so I'm able to send a copy of the exeDSP file. It's about 55MB, is this what you asked for?
Yes, try it compress with bzip2 or rar,zip etc.
plasticassius wrote: I'm not sure how to dump bmls, or which ones to copy. Do you think there's some way to get the extended service menu working? I would really like to get PVR working.
if you can, dump all bml's some howto you can found here >> http://forum.samygo.tv/viewtopic.php?f= ... bml#p10524 or use search button (dont forget disable watchdog from service menu and killl ,exeDSP and authuld process before dump )
i need this for some research ...
thnx

Return to “[C] General”