My samsung is restarting

General forum for C series TVs.

mihu15

My samsung is restarting

Post by mihu15 »

Hello,
I'm new here and I really don't know what to do. My TV is restarting every 4-5 minutes watching the clock :D . I use the latest firmware T-VALDEUC-3018.1 from when is been releast. Since then my tv has been restart maybe 1 time a week. Please help. Maybe I can downgrade the firmware, but "zero" doesn't work. I try to find the way how I can do this manually but I can't find how. thanks a lot for any help.
dusan72

Re: My samsung is restarting

Post by dusan72 »

Have same problem on 5 years old 50c7790. Problem exist maybe 1 or 2 years. It restarts randomly every few weeks/months. Try to disable Anynet (read somewhere else) but no luck. Few weeks ago it starts restarting on exactly every 5 minutes. I unplug power cord from the wall few times for 5 to 10 minutes. "5 minutes restarting" gone (it is OK noW for 20 days), but i doubt the problem is gone. If this Will happen again i Will check PSU for bad caps (i hope it is not motherboard problem).
tempinbox

Post by tempinbox »

You have to simply enable service menu and set watchdog to OFF.
you can find all you need with the search function on forum.
Good read and Good luck.
:D :D :D
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

mihu15 wrote:Hello,
I'm new here and I really don't know what to do. My TV is restarting every 4-5 minutes watching the clock :D
I think it's easy to diagnose. You simply
mihu15 wrote:use the latest firmware T-VALDEUC-3018.1
You welcome :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!

Return to “[C] General”