Port "Smarthub" to C-Series

Ideas and dreaming about C series TV will go this forum.

greenhorn
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: Port "Smarthub" to C-Series

Post by greenhorn »

@sectroyer
do not say you are with H now :P
TV: UE40F7000 - T-FXPDEUC-1115.0 - SamyGO Extensions on F series
TV: UE55ES7000S - T-ECPDEUC-2003.4 - SamyGO tool Right from USB - no develop account is needed
TV: UE40C6710 - T-VALDEUC 3011 - Hacking TV over Hotel mode (C650 T-VALDEUC-3009.2)
BD-Player: BD-E6100 - B-FIRBPEWWC 1063.3 - rooted, no more Cin@vi@
NAS: CIFS: MAG250 NFS: Playon!HD
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

greenhorn wrote:@sectroyer
For a while I used mostly my E and C was only a "backup", now after H came out its time to move and change TV:)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
Mkò

Post by Mkò »

sectroyer wrote:
For a while I used mostly my E and C was only a "backup", now after H came out its time to move and change TV:)
So you ll buy an LG. :lol:
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

Mk? wrote:
sectroyer wrote:
So you ll buy an LG. :lol:
Yeah hacking LG hacking community will definitely work on 10 year TVs ;)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
Mkò

Post by Mkò »

You're wrong on samygo there are people that just work on b series that is more older of the c series.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

Mk? wrote:You're wrong on samygo there are people that just work on b series that is more older of the c series.
Yeah you are right "there are people that just work on b series". That's correct but there are no people that work on c series :) Most of the C series developers switched, or will switch to newer TVs :) Of course if there will be someone interested in C development than yes maybe you can expect something. But for now NOBODY works on C updates/patches (except me occasionally) so you shouldn't expect ANYTHING :)
beatfreak
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by beatfreak »

i think it would be quite rude to expect something from even one of the >volunteer< developers here.
they do it only for their own fun and experience and sometimes for a thank you from a user...

but a little bit btt:
isn't the server structure for smarthub app server similar to the one for c-series? like a widgetlist.xml and zip packed downloads?
//UE40C6500 @ T-VALDEUC 3011 // rooted manual HotelMode style // PVR to NFS via 18MB on-the-fly sparse XFS //
FYI: you can close your ssh session with SamyGO with

Code: Select all

~.
If you can't fix it using dvct tape, you are not using enough dvct tape.

Return to “[C] Brainstorm”