I got a problem with my Samsung UE40C6000RWXXH (version No SS07) television. It doesn't react on buttons on TV and remote control. I called service guys and they told me that it's needed to replace the main board.
You can find pictures here.
My questions are:
1. What is the matter on brown board?
2. Will mainboard (green one) change solve my problem?
3. Can you recommend me shop (the link to mainboard will be really great) where can I order it?
Thank you for any suggestions!
2. Green board (big one) is mainboard. That`s what samsung told you to replace.
3. Here i bought some second hand mainboards. Price is adequate. Try to ask them.