Problem of Samsung TV. Any help out there?

This is general talk area for things that NOT RELATED WITH TV! Instead, about internal works like web site, forum, wiki, or talking, etc...

Hascrupor

Problem of Samsung TV. Any help out there?

Post by Hascrupor » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:47 am

We recently got a tv from our neighboor who complained that it wouldn't turn on. We got it, plugged it in, and it seemed to work fine. After about a day we noticed the mentioned problem. We thought it might be a bad power button so we got a new remote. That didn't work either. The problem was initially that the tv wouldn't turn on at the first try, it would take several, now it won't turn on at all remote or button. When we try the tv will make a power up noise on occasion and the power light will either flicker or stay lit in between attempts.

On a side note we left it in the on position and tried shaking it a bit(stupid I know) and surprisingly it turned on for a second with sound and picture before turning off again. Any help would be great, I'm not afraid to get inside it and replace parts, I have some experience with electronics.

Its a Samsung Dyna Flat Pro
Model # TXN3245FP
Easybox Arabia - the best Arabic IPTV box in USA, Canada, Australia.

notengo13
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: Problem of Samsung TV. Any help out there?

Post by notengo13 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:57 pm

Open your TV and you can find out something at first look. Maybe capacitor are damged or any other components on power supply board.
UE48H6640 T-MST14DEUC 2781.0 root latestH --> 2130.0 skypeRoot-->0000-->2115.3 "Skype refueled" Root

Return to “General”