bootloop after region change

This is general talk area for things that NOT RELATED WITH TV! Instead, about internal works like web site, forum, wiki, or talking, etc...

woutje76

bootloop after region change

Post by woutje76 »

Hi All,

After upgrading my UE40ES7000 with a SEK-2000, I went to the svc menu to see why my magic remote kept disconnecting.
The SEK-2000 worked fine, but only the remote was disconnecting after a 30 seconds or so.

Meddling in the svc menu, I accidentally change the region from PANEURO to PANAMA. Without exiting, or perhaps pressing exit button, the tv started rebooting.

Now it is stuck in a loop. Me not being able to change it back, as it seems impossible to enter the svc menu, with the INFO-MENU-MUTE-POWER combo.

Anybody any suggestions ??? I am kind a desperate and feel like a real numb nut....

Thanks!
UE40ES7000S - Sony MDR-ZX770BN (Bluetooth headphones)
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: bootloop after region change

Post by juusso »

I bet you survive with eeprom reset procedure. Check wiki.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
woutje76

Post by woutje76 »

Was sort of last resort/procedure....but now I do have a legitimate cause to open that baby up....!
woutje76

Post by woutje76 »

Hmmmm.....whatever i do, connecting SDA and VCC is sorting no effect. I am using a paperclip, which snugs pretty firmly in the holes. Should I use something else?
TV is still showing Smart tv logo at startup. Goes black for ~20, 25 seconds, and reboots again.
I was using the SEK-2000 at the time the region was changed....any ideas about this?

Return to “General”