Donation

This is general talk area for things that NOT RELATED WITH TV! Instead, about internal works like web site, forum, wiki, or talking, etc...

master1234
SamyGO Project Donor

Donation

Post by master1234 »

Hello

I have samsung smart tv ue55 hu8580
Sw version: T-GFP9DEUC-1370.0

And I've read here https://forum.samygo.tv/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=11379 that I can dongrade and then root my tv.

I am willing to donate but I know nothing about bitcoin and rest of it, is there a way to pay via paypal or POS terminal with my visa card?

Thanks
aossilver

Re: Donation

Post by aossilver »

Hello I have the same problem ...

Can you help me ?
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

All available methods are listed here: https://forum.samygo.tv/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=8155
No other way. sorry. BUT H series root was moved out of Extras section and it is now alvailable for all registered users.

If you enjoy, then you can donate anyway :)
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
Allodo

Post by Allodo »

I think a lot of people would like to Donate because this forum helps and is really cool :)

But Donation per Bitcoin is so complicated and really NOT EASY as it's written.
Yesterday I've tried it and I could say that's so complicated because I have to make an account, then I have to confirm who I am with my Identity Card. I have to give information about banking account and so on. This all will take a lot of time and till I have Bitcoins 2 - 3 days are gone. And when I got Bitcoins I have to transfer them too. And this company has so much information about my person what I really not want.

Sorry but this process isn't easy and scares off a lot of people to Donate!!!

Therefor it would be easier if the Donation could be transferred on normal way to an banking account. Same time and I have not so many steps and not an extra Company will have all informations about me!!!
My TV's: UE50H6470 and UE75H6470
JohnSpain

Post by JohnSpain »

Allodo wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:09 am I think a lot of people would like to Donate because this forum helps and is really cool :)

But Donation per Bitcoin is so complicated and really NOT EASY as it's written.
Yesterday I've tried it and I could say that's so complicated because I have to make an account, then I have to confirm who I am with my Identity Card. I have to give information about best over the counter weight loss pills banking account and so on. This all can achieve will take a lot of time and till I have Bitcoins 2 - 3 days are gone. And when I got Bitcoins I have to transfer them too. And this company has so much information about my person what I really not want.

Therefor it would be easier if the Donation could be transferred on normal way to an banking account. Same time and I have not so many steps and not an extra Company will have all informations about me!!!
Yes, I would like to confirm that donating through bitcoins is too time-consuming as well as scary. Why don't we use Paypal?
Last edited by JohnSpain on Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

You'd know if you had at least read global announce.
About Donations to SamyGO.tv
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

Allodo wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:09 am I think a lot of people would like to Donate because this forum helps and is really cool :)
I think donations are TOO SIMPLE as we are getting more and more people asking for root where they are unable to block updates themselves :( Time changes maybe in the past it was easier to donate but it was also easier to block updates (at the beginning TV Menu, later SM). Now it requires router configuration knowledge... If somebody can't handle Bitcoin donation I doubt they will be able to block updates and as a result get anything "in return" :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
Allodo

Post by Allodo »

Sorry but rooting my TV was easier than make a Donate ;)

After 3 days I give it up, because I gave Paymium every information they wan't to have. Make Photos of my identity card and then I became an answer where I thougt, No Way, that's enough. This all doesn't looks very serious.

Why doesn't normal banking will work? It couldn't be impossible to open a bank account only for Donations.

I would really like to donate because I wanna support the developers, but with this obstacle Bitcoin I'm out and because of that I couldn't use really cool features because they are in Members-Area :(
My TV's: UE50H6470 and UE75H6470
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Paypal==bank. We'd face same "geopolitical" problem with any other. Believe us we prefered Paypal as well (more donors less virtual :) ).
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
osbornronald

Post by osbornronald »

Allodo wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:09 am But Donation per Bitcoin is so complicated and really NOT EASY as it's written.
Yesterday I've tried it and I could say that's so complicated because I have to make an account, then I have to confirm who I am with my Identity Card. I have to give information about banking account and so on. This all will takecontrave side effects a lot of time and till I have Bitcoins 2 - 3 days are gone. And when I got Bitcoins I have to transfer them too. And this company has so much information about my person what I really not want.

paypal is teh best way to donate .no one know about bitcoin its no risky..

Return to “General”