Help identify model

This is general talk area for things that NOT RELATED WITH TV! Instead, about internal works like web site, forum, wiki, or talking, etc...

peterx

Help identify model

Post by peterx »

Hi,

I need some help to identify what model of Samsung TV I´ve got. So far I have heavily used Google but there is
always something that does not fit with the one I´ve got.

# The TV is missing it´s back cover so there is no label to look at.
# It´s a 46 inch model
# It is a SMART model
# It has a retractable webcam on top

I do know that the company that abandon this worked with IPTV solution so the software running is probably not
the one that is suppose to be installed, more of a test software version. And therefore the model shown in the menu
is wrong (UE55H8000)

It would be great to identify the real model and version since I want to find a back cover to the TV.

I do attach some pictures showing front & back.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
notengo13
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: Help identify model

Post by notengo13 »

Your model could be F series en model number 7xxx acording to this page. Panel reference is similar to this number CY-SF460DSLV without 1H https://www.tvserviceparts.com/BN95-01294A.html
UE48H6640 T-MST14DEUC 2781.0 root latestH --> 2130.0 skypeRoot-->0000-->2115.3 "Skype refueled" Root
QE55QN93A - - >firmware T-NKM2DEUC-1805.4 (backup 1590.0) - - >update CURL60 Error --> CURL28 Error
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

peterx wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:17 pm I do know that the company that abandon this worked with IPTV solution so the software running is probably not
the one that is suppose to be installed, more of a test software version. And therefore the model shown in the menu
is wrong (UE55H8000)
Can't be cheated, so maybe not original mainboard, but surely H one. Worth a picture of it (especially sticker).
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
peterx

Post by peterx »

Thanks for all info.

As living in Scandinavia the closest model I can Think of is either the UE46F7000 or the UE46F8000. But there is always something
that doesn´t is correct like the stands, the cam or the amount of connections back.

I do attach some pictures of the TV corresponding good with the one I´ve got, the retractable cam on top and how I would believe
the back cover should look like if I have one (which I dont so therefore no label or stick available.

I have noticed also that there are 4xHDMI, 2x USB2.0 & 1xUSB3.0

I´ve also tried to update the firmware from the F8000 series "T-FXPDEUC_1135.0" but it doesn´t like that.

Thanks // Peter
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Where is picture of mainboard? :)
Again, menu shows T-GFPDEUC of H, it can't lie. F with an evokit maybe? (was there any for F? not sure...)
peterx

Post by peterx »

Sending over the mainboard pictues :-)
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Too bad too small to read anything :)
(especially literature on mainboard: BN41-, BN94- if any, etc...)
peterx

Post by peterx »

Here are some better pictures of the different labels found.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Well, looks to be an early H mainboard in a late F chassis :)
Surely an H pre-release (GOLF-P-PRE), and definitely not a TV you could have found at supermarket. Strange are the 2 CPUs, and "undefined" design (BN41-****** where there should be numbers).

About back cover I guess any F7xxx should fit, and about firmware if any can install it would be only T-GFPDEUC from H8000, but keep in mind that pre-release is maybe not intended to be upgraded: can either work, fail (no compatible fw) or worst case brick.
peterx

Post by peterx »

Thanks a lot for clarifiction. As it works without problem I will stay away from any updates and goes for a back cover only.

Return to “General”