[DYI] Remote Control emulator: send custom IR codes

This is general talk area for things that NOT RELATED WITH TV! Instead, about internal works like web site, forum, wiki, or talking, etc...

tobyas

Re: [DYI] Remote Control emulator: send custom IR codes

Post by tobyas »

Hi,
First of all Thank you for this topic. Such a brilliant discovery.
I have posted in another topic from here for an EH6030 to enable PVR. After that i found this topic , i'v built the transmiter, and "voila" managed to unhide a lot of hidden option in SM. In those options i found the "PVR support" which i put in ON position. After that restarted the TV but nothing appeared in the Menu.
By the way the combination for the hidden option was: in SM i send "3Speed"( red information with time and firmware version show on screen) after that again "3Speed" and the hidden menu appeared:)
Please help , what can i do next? I did not have a REC button on my remote controler. When i press the rec button in ruSamsungControler, it says "Unknown button"....
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

What about PVR to 1 ?
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
vuhothang

Post by vuhothang »

I was build a dual ir transmitter (using Iphone4 JB, Ifile to play wav file) factory + 3speed wav and success with UA40EH5300 changed to UE40EH5300 (changed Region/Local set to EU to using DVB-C).

I have other SS TV UA32EH4003R have DTV Ready, some zone have DVB-TC Tuner (link VietNam http://www.samsung.com/vn/consumer/tv-a ... 3RXXV-spec and link Africa http://www.samsung.com/africa_en/consum ... 3RXXA-spec and use same firmware, same link to down T-M9RHMASC.bin 7,03MB) but i don't known what CPU chipset in this model. In this forum only have UE32EH4003W have DVB-TC but this model using Novatek chipset with firmware T-NVTE4DEUC_1009.0 37.4 MB with folder many file). I was try to upgrade to Novatek firmware but my TV don't see any file to upgrade ( i was success upgrade firmware on UA40EH5300)

I thing my model UA32EH4003R can change to using DVB-TC but in Service Menu i don't option region to change, Local set only EA-XXXX (only country in ASIA) EA mean Analog channel only. I was try using Dual IR transmitter on Iphone4 to Extended SM but unsuccess same SM (don't have Region, many option sill grey). Can someone tell me more to Exntended and unlock grey option!!!!!!!

I was learn wav file from Iphone4 to Universial REmoter (Yamaha RAV350 - factory, 3speed, info, menu, mute, power) now RAV350 can access Service Menu, Extended SM and unlocked all option again on UE40EH5300. I also do it with UA32EH4003 i can going to Service Menu but when press factory i have red line blink then press 3speed SM display again but same before. Don't have Region to change !!!!!!! so sad.

I was build EX-Link cable (CA-45 cable same Nokia CA-42 cable with chipset PL2303 3cord 1gnd,2tx and 3,3v, 3 rx) to access TDM (wiki) but i can't access TDM.

Help me please with this model.

Thanks!
UA40Eh5300 modi to UE46Eh5300 with DVB-TC
UA32EH4003 try to using DVB-C
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

You dont need to replicate your posts.
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

vuhothang

Post by vuhothang »

Sorry for dupli post but i don't now EH4003 in what series, EH4003 in this forum is Novatek.

my model is not support on this forum!!!!!

So sad
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

maybe here is no extended service menu on your tv or you need different codes to enable it.

vuhothang

Post by vuhothang »

Anyone have different codes to do it or identify chipset of this model. I will try some tips of D, C, B series to this model.
tobyas

Post by tobyas »

juuso wrote:What about PVR to 1 ?
Hi, i tried everything, but i did not have "pvr record num" or "Gemsamsupport" in the service menu(like in EH5300 which is, as i read, Mstar based). Maybe is not implemented in Novatek firmware?
UPDATE:
I found the Gemstar option ....put to 'ON' position, but nothing...no new EPG, no new menu apeared to change the Guide type to guide+, and of course no PVR options.(PVR support is also "ON").
Legion

Post by Legion »

Got my UE40EH5005 a week ago. It had a LAN port altho the specs did not list it so i spent time on the net checking out things to tweak.
Found this excellent forum and built a IR transmitter. Used a Sansa Fuze MP3 player to send the wav to unlock the extra menus. Worked like a charm.
Enabled Allshare and now i can stream from my Synology NAS.

All i need now is WIFI dongle and find a way to enable 4:4:4 via HDMI/DVI.

Thanks alot for your work!
karnfysik

Post by karnfysik »

Very interesting "Legion"!

Is what you have done with your UE40EH5005 based only on this thread? Can you just summarize in short how you did? I have the same TV!

Thanks in advance!!

Return to “General”