[DYI] Remote Control emulator: send custom IR codes

This is general talk area for things that NOT RELATED WITH TV! Instead, about internal works like web site, forum, wiki, or talking, etc...

edytibi
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [DYI] Remote Control emulator: send custom IR codes

Post by edytibi »

For backup purposes I recorded all keys from my remote control (AA59-00786A) plus Record and P.Size from a compatible one (45 keys).The wav files are working with the 2 led IR transmitter.I have tested them all using an Android tablet.If anyone interested I attached them.
Samsung F series remote IR wav.7z
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kasmax99

Post by kasmax99 »

Hi Everyone
I have just joined this forum and really need some help from you guys regarding IR audio transmitter.
Ok i read the whole article a while ago and since then been trying to make it work but no luck so far.

I have Nokia E7-00 runing symbian belle. what i am trying to achieve is to have such transmitter to control any tv or other devices like my home theater etc with my Nokia E7. so i want a transmitter (audio 3.5mm jack) to control tv and a method to record wav files from my remote controls.

My biggest question is, is it really possible to acheive all that?

Just to give you some details of what i have tried so far. Just to let you know i myself is not very knowledgeable in all this.
I printed and took this article to one electronic guy here and he build it in like 5 minutes and charged me just 5 bucks. but when i came home and plugged it to my phone or pc nothing happens. i downloaded some remote audio wave files and played them while focusing my camera on leds to see if they blink but nothing at all.

then i bought this Red Eye ir audio adaptor which i think is made for iphone. it didnt work for me either.

then i bought this IrDriod and it didnt work either.

and i actually talked to few electronic guys here and i said i am happy to pay around $500 if someone can build such transmitter. but no one seems to be willing to do it and they think its not possible.

So my last hope is you guys. as ive seen you have done it.

Can someone please help me with this? I even am happy to pay for the efforts but i really wish to have one of these working transmitter.

I realy appritiate if someone could help me out with this.

Thanks Guys.
essand

Post by essand »

Dear readers

I'm in need for the codes/config file for Samsung's remote AA59-00786A. I'm using WinLIRC so Android file above would not help.

If anyone could assist in any way I'd be very thankful.
matrixabc
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by matrixabc »

I have the AA59-00787A and i can do graphs which look like this.
Do you want something like that
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
essand

Post by essand »

Looking for something like this, with codes I can put into a transmitter software: http://lirc.sourceforge.net/remotes/sam ... 0600A.conf
(Im going to remotely control a TV with a computer equipped with IR transmitter and WinLirc software.)
matrixabc
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by matrixabc »

For AA59-00787A.
You mast to save as .conf
Good luck
beatfreak
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by beatfreak »

essand wrote:Looking for something like this, with codes I can put into a transmitter software: http://lirc.sourceforge.net/remotes/sam ... 0600A.conf
(Im going to remotely control a TV with a computer equipped with IR transmitter and WinLirc software.)
i know, too late but look one page earlier
//UE40C6500 @ T-VALDEUC 3011 // rooted manual HotelMode style // PVR to NFS via 18MB on-the-fly sparse XFS //
FYI: you can close your ssh session with SamyGO with

Code: Select all

~.
If you can't fix it using dvct tape, you are not using enough dvct tape.
edytibi
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by edytibi »

@kasmax99 Sorry for the late reply.Have you used the right Leds - 5mm, 940nm Infrared?Please note that some phones will not have a powerful enough signal to work with the device.The author of this device has designed two flawors: a emitter and a transceiver.I built both.With the transceiver I recorded the signals from my remote controls - from Samsung TV, a Sony camcorder, a Canon camcorder, a Philips TV, a Nikon DLSR, a E-Boda Media Player.You can find all the waves here https://code.google.com/archive/p/ledrem/issues/7 .On this page you can find an updated version of the programs with which you have to process the recorded wavs.Read carefully the entire article from recording the remote signal to the final stereo wav (created with SOX).
contenitore21

Post by contenitore21 »

I wish to enable pvr on 40h6400 italian. i've an android with ir trasmitter (xiaomi redmi3). I'm not able to build ir blaster. How can I send .wav files from android to tv? if itsn't possible have i to insert hexadecimal codes to emulate factory? there isn't any tip to do it? Please reply, thanks
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Just download one amongst shitloads of "Samsung Service Remote" from Playstore that will directly use you're phone's IR.
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.

Return to “General”