Panasonic forum

This is general talk area for things that NOT RELATED WITH TV! Instead, about internal works like web site, forum, wiki, or talking, etc...

sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: Panasonic forum

Post by sectroyer »

TheDrive wrote: Sat May 06, 2017 12:28 pm Why not to just start discussion. There are already 3 ppl auound interested. :)
Because those three people didn't start hacking. You need people interested in hacking and not the hack itself :P
TheDrive wrote: Sat May 06, 2017 12:28 pmThere is no visible sites on hacking Panasonic FW. I suspect that's because there is simply no any Panasonic hacking done in the world at all.
Possible because it's so boring :)
TheDrive wrote: Sat May 06, 2017 12:28 pmPana-bastards use free GNU/GPL open-source Linux since 2004 and publish just a small useless pieces they call 'open-source'.
Open-source license means I could be able to compile a whole product and use it, then mod it if I want to mod and use it again. All the modded sources should be published as GNU/GPL open sources.
No, no and no. They have to publish ONLY what's L(GPL) licensed :)
TheDrive wrote: Sat May 06, 2017 12:28 pmFurthermore, license reuires to publish all the sources when an open sourced GNU/GPL code is the main part of the software.
No.It does NOT :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
viera

Re: Panasonic forum

Post by viera »

TheDrive wrote: Sat May 06, 2017 12:28 pm Why not to just start discussion. There are already 3 ppl auound interested. :)
As I know , flashing Android on Panasonic is best solution.

Return to “General”