media player still can't play blu-ray discs

This is general talk area for things that NOT RELATED WITH TV! Instead, about internal works like web site, forum, wiki, or talking, etc...

JessieMay

media player still can't play blu-ray discs

Post by JessieMay »

I have a Samsung Blu-ray drive, and connect it to mt PC, but my media player still can't play blu-ray discs. Why?
WilliamGreen

Re: media player still can't play blu-ray discs

Post by WilliamGreen »

Because Windows Media Player can't support Blu-ray playback and you need install some 3rd party Blu-ray player program to enable your Blu-ray disc. As an alternative, Macgo Blu-ray player must fit your bill. It has to be a commercial player to provide the decryption keys. At the same time, this is also a universal media player for other formats, as well as a region free BD/DVD video tool.
http://www.macblurayplayer.com/windows- ... player.htm
JessieMay

Post by JessieMay »

Thanks a lot for your reply. I have installed Macgo Windows Blu-ray Player, but there is watermark in the screen.
WilliamGreen

Post by WilliamGreen »

Yeah, what you got is just a trial version which has the exact same features except the watermark in the middle of screen. In order to remove this, you have to pay for it. Luckily, some kind of discounts is holding on with it. Go get it now.
Louisin

Post by Louisin »

WilliamGreen wrote:Because Windows Media Player can't support Blu-ray playback and you need install some 3rd party Blu-ray player program to enable your Blu-ray disc. As an alternative, Macgo Blu-ray player must fit your bill. It has to be a commercial player to provide the decryption keys. At the same time, this is also a universal media player for other formats, as well as a region free BD/DVD video tool.
http://www.macblurayplayer.com/windows- ... player.htm
It really works.
Sniegson

Post by Sniegson »

I don't like this Macgo Blu-ray player, is there any other players for free?
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Sniegson wrote:I don't like this Macgo Blu-ray player
I even find we're really near to disguised advertising...
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.

Return to “General”