hwo to decode videos srf with key? i have all, more no know

This is general talk area for things that NOT RELATED WITH TV! Instead, about internal works like web site, forum, wiki, or talking, etc...

filmesson

hwo to decode videos srf with key? i have all, more no know

Post by filmesson »

i have a smart tv h6400
i use my timemachine to recorder favorite programs of tv,
after recorded videos I put hdd in computer and use Ext2Mgr to enable file in hdd used by timemachine
after access on the files, i have it:

file.ini
file.mdb (probable serial key code)
file.srf (video)
file.ss

are possible can copy all files to my computer, but i not can copy the file with extension .MDB
"an error ocurred" i not can rename, move, copy, change anything on it.

I used DeSTRoi 1.3 in hdd with .mdb file more i get a error
I copy just files to my computer, after i can use this files in DeSTRoi
more in this folder of the files no have mdb file, when mdb file are in folder, program return a error.
the file not open with default application that are microsoft access, too get a error when try open file.

how i can get access in mdb file? or use it in DeSTRoi program to decode video srf?

thanks for your answers.
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: hwo to decode videos srf with key? i have all, more no k

Post by sectroyer »

Your TV is H. Destroi is C/D only. You need H root from Extras. First donate than you will be able to decode your recordings NOOO other way :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!

Return to “General”