NEW Channel Editor SamyCHAN

This is general talk area for things that NOT RELATED WITH TV! Instead, about internal works like web site, forum, wiki, or talking, etc...

micham

Re: NEW Channel Editor SamyCHAN

Post by micham »

Hey!

a small update: I implemented an import feature. You can now transfer / import channel orders from an existing file. That feature is very helpful, if you rescan for new channels. after that process all your channels are mixed up again. now you can apply your previous orders to the new channel list.

i already planned the next features:

- import features from existing file
- deletion of channels
- more data per channel

cheers, micha
jermako

Post by jermako »

Hi,does it work with JS models?
I have JS8500 and it doesn't find the file after it's been edited.
Does it have to be in .zip format?
Guldlos

Gr8 tool but....

Post by Guldlos »

Hi

I'm unable to save edition done to the channel list.
-or maybe it's placed in some temp folder I don't know.

Anyway, it'd be really great if you could help be able to save the file after editing.

It's a j-series .zip-file not .scm as in previous versions. I tried an scm as well but it didn't seem to save either?

Thanks in advance :)

EDIT: Just found out that there's a download channel list button :oops: however in my browser(s) the download button is to the upper right, and when my browserwindow isn't maximized it's simply invisible (even tried 3 different browsers).
I didn't look for any other buttons as I thought the save button would do the trick. :?

Works great now :-)
jazzrock71

Post by jazzrock71 »

Hi, I opened and edited channel file for my K5500. This evening I'll try to import into my TV

Anyone tryed?

thanks
TadejT

Post by TadejT »

Hi, I imported my channel list to SamyChan, however when I want to download the file it downloads a file without data in it (size is 0 kb). The same is, if I export the csv file. What am I doing wrong? Before downloading the channel list I click save and reorder and it is working OK (I have a samsung UE40F6400 tv).

Anyone had the same problem?
Thanks for help.

Return to “General”