cinavia problem on samsung bluray player ht-f6550w

Samsung's BluRay player related hacks.

daniell5928

cinavia problem on samsung bluray player ht-f6550w

Post by daniell5928 »

i have a samsung bluray player (ht-f6550w) i have it for about 1 year and was never been able to watch bluray movies from a flash drive or whatever because of the cinavia protections ..is there's any way i can fix this ?
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: cinavia problem on samsung bluray player ht-f6550w

Post by sectroyer »

yeah, block updates on router and root your device :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
daniell5928

Post by daniell5928 »

can you please tell me how to do so ?
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

daniell5928 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:45 pm can you please tell me how to do so ?
There is a post by zoelechat that explains what needs to be blocked if you don't understand I am afraid root is not for you :(
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
daniell5928

Post by daniell5928 »

at his post he explains what needs to be blocked ..but is he also explains on how to root ? i know a bit on programing and tech ..
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

daniell5928 wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:46 pm at his post he explains what needs to be blocked ..but is he also explains on how to root ? i know a bit on programing and tech ..
Yes correct blocking is REQUIREMENT for rooting without it you will get auto update and root will NOT work. So it's first the MOST important step, focus on that!!!!

Return to “BluRay Players”