jippo

Re: BD-D Setup Menu

Post by jippo »

oga83 wrote: As far as I remember, it should work with v1004
Maybe a problem with your firewall ?
Is the following URL working ?

Code: Select all

http://YourIP:7676/smp_2_
No, this is not working. I have also tried to telnet to port 55000 and port 7676 with no luck either.
Allshare works fine, and my firewall has exceptions to allow Samsung Remote and telnet, so I'm not sure where the problem lies. :cry:
oga83

Post by oga83 »

I don't think it is a firmware version related issue; I think I was using 1004 at the beginning on my BD-D and Android Remote App is working since then.

Some suggestions :
- Check in "Config Menu/Network/AllShare/Device List" (device list location might be different) that your PC is not denied the right for remote controlling (in case you didn't answer 'enable' to the first connection).
- If you are using linux, nmap your unit to see which ports are open
- try to find somebody with an android phone to be sure it's not a pc related problem
codman

Post by codman »

Hi, I have a BD-E8500N HDD recorder and it is has only scandinavian countries to select from for tuning.
On the LED tvs you can go to the service menu and select the uk to tune it in - can you do the same with these?
Can you tell me how to get into the service menu to change it so i can sellect uk to tune in here.
Thanks
xxx54745

Post by xxx54745 »

this not work on a ht-em54c model, any idea?

Return to “BluRay Players”