* Is there any way to get web browser to BD-C8200(/BD-C8500)?
* What kind of hack there is for this player and can You say where to find exact and easy instructions to install those?
I read this topic: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2091 and tried to download from here http://www.multiupload.com/2576WX8KIG
But there wasn't file. What will this file exactly do and where to get it?
Sorry my poor English.
Is it possible?
My player has an old firmware, so I can't record tv and watch bluray at same time. I have to update firmware.
But there is said that it will be mistake to update firmware directly from Samsung. viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3
So is there anybody who has updated BD-C8200 software and how do You do that (not getting brick) AND WHY (what more is there than Samsung own newest firmware)?
Will here be right file: http://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php?title=O ... _Firmwares
First models with webbrowser are just released E and ES series
Second question still interest me. Is there anybody who has installed SamyGo to BD-c8200 and HOW TO DO THAT?
Which improves it will give you (vs. Samsung firmware)? Would almost every application work from here? http://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php5/Conten ... tions_list
Can I intall Samsung's newest firmaware 1010.1 without loose possibility to install SamyGo? http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model ... nload=true, so I could record tv and watch bluray at the same time.. I checked and it was not on this list: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3507
There is very little information about SamyGo and Bluray-players. Example I didn't find compatibility lists for Bluray-players. Is there any?
So is there possible to anyone to give detailed manual (to newbie) for how to hack and install SamyGo to BD-C8200 or BD-C8500 WITH needed files? It would be awesome, if someone would bother do that. I know that it is much to asked, but please
And You, who have SamyGo on BD-C8200/8500, could You give some information what You can do more than other newest firmware? Example:
* Is there more formats to play (like with allshare)?
* Is there more channels to Internet@tv?
* Is there possibility to use usb-hdd with player?
* Is there possibility to ff or rew bluray better?
* Is there possibility to record tv and watch bluray at the same time?
* Is there possibilty to rip DVD or bluray to HDD?
* Would any SamyGo apps work with this player http://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php5/Conten ... tions_list?
Or does getting to root-directory be only thing that is better? And that means only that You can copy your records to usb?
Why should I not install Samsung firmware 1010.1 (does it block SamyGo permanently)?
Where should I then found good updates to this BD-C8200 player?
Ok. I tried to put it more clearer, that there is no need to read everything. Often forum texts are put all together with small font and at least I don't like read that kind of text.
But You are right, this large font seem to be too big..
Still waiting answers with large or small font....