BD Firmware Downgrade (SamyGO Proof of Concept)

Samsung's BluRay player related hacks.

mafgr

Re: Firmware Downgrade D-Series (SamyGO Proof of Concept, BD

Post by mafgr »

Arris69

Well done.Another success story here i managed to downgrade but in this firmware i can not hear dts sound in my mkv everything else is working great.

B-BRCMBSP
mafgr

Post by mafgr »

can we go back to 10.10 ??? I have it i can upload it
nikman

Post by nikman »

My bd-d5300 successfully rolled back in 1015 firmware i had the 1025 installed....
Thank you very much......
moras86
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: BD-D5300 problem after downgrade

Post by moras86 »

I got big problem with my BD-D5300 after downgrade try!

BD correct download firmware and show dialog box with info about restart device. I press OK and BD shutdown and wake up, but show only welcome logo screen :(
Player responds for pressing button on case and OFF button at remote - showing some informations at build-in display.

I can't do anything more with it.

Maybe someone know what's going on with it?
Image . Image
TV LCD: Samsung LE40B651T3W (CI) | Internet@TV | fw: 2005 (patched: SamyGO v0.24 + GMT2, ArFIX2, ADFIX) | matrix: SQ04
BluRay: Samsung BD-D5300-ZF | SamsungApps | fw: 1013
Android-Box: Zidoo X8 | Realtek RTD1295 64bit (QuadCore), Mali-T820 GPU, 2 GB RAM, HDMI IN record, Android 6.0 | ZDMC 17.1
my projects: Remote LAN Control - Desktop app (v0.8) | Signal checker for DVB-T (v0.3)
arris69

Re: BD-D5300 problem after downgrade

Post by arris69 »

moras86 wrote:I got big problem with my BD-D5300 after downgrade try!

BD correct download firmware and show dialog box with info about restart device. I press OK and BD shutdown and wake up, but show only welcome logo screen :(
Player responds for pressing button on case and OFF button at remote - showing some informations at build-in display.

I can't do anything more with it.

Maybe someone know what's going on with it?
turned off the bd stuff for now. (i know it wont help you but maybe save others.)
send me pls. your duid if you know it or ip range from where you did the update, will tomorrow review the logs.

thnx
arris
vancrack

Post by vancrack »

Hi, I changed the DNS on my BD D5500 to that which is in your guide and the DNS on my router (should i change my router DNS? Your guide leaves me slightly unclear on thjs) I also unplug my BD5500 and cold start but the machine detects no new firmware over the internet. Obviously i'm doing something wrong but i don't know what! If you need more info t help you help me, do please ask.

I'm glad some people are having success with this and i hope to join them.
arris69

Post by arris69 »

vancrack wrote:Hi, I changed the DNS on my BD D5500 to that which is in your guide and the DNS on my router (should i change my router DNS? Your guide leaves me slightly unclear on thjs) I also unplug my BD5500 and cold start but the machine detects no new firmware over the internet. Obviously i'm doing something wrong but i don't know what! If you need more info t help you help me, do please ask.

I'm glad some people are having success with this and i hope to join them.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4244&start=30#p32726 (just prev. post :roll: )

changed also 1. post in thread...
vancrack

Post by vancrack »

Just to be clear, when you say "turned off the bd stuff for now." you mean that you have ceased the firmware downgrade facility for the time being?
arris69

Post by arris69 »

vancrack wrote:Just to be clear, when you say "turned off the bd stuff for now." you mean that you have ceased the firmware downgrade facility for the time being?
exact, it was turned off from 22:00 23.06.2012 CEST - 10:00 24.06.2012 CEST

hth
arris
vancrack

Post by vancrack »

No worries dude, i took my 5500 back and swapped it for another one that hadn't been firmware upgraded. All good now and keep up the good work.

Return to “BluRay Players”