How to update after patched firmware

Samsung's BluRay player related hacks.

strugler

How to update after patched firmware

Post by strugler »

Hi,

I have the ht d6750w with the patched 1116 firmware. I also modified it to remove cinavia.

Everything was working well until recently where newest 3d bluray disk have playback issues like skipping, longer loading times etc.

After checking online I found that the player requires the newst software update to support new bluray releases, like avengers, hobbit etc

Now since my firmware is 1116 and the new official firmware is 1013 the player will not update.

How can I update to 1013 now that I have 1116?

Will I lose the cinavia free patch?

Will samygo release a patched 1013, so should I just wait ?

Thank you for your help

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: How to update after patched firmware

Post by juusso »

Hmmm, here is no easy way to get back to firmware, that accepts original firmware upgrades from Samsung.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE

DaCapone
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by DaCapone »

strugler wrote:Hi,

I have the ht d6750w with the patched 1116 firmware. I also modified it to remove cinavia.

Everything was working well until recently where newest 3d bluray disk have playback issues like skipping, longer loading times etc.

After checking online I found that the player requires the newst software update to support new bluray releases, like avengers, hobbit etc

Now since my firmware is 1116 and the new official firmware is 1013 the player will not update.

How can I update to 1013 now that I have 1116?

Will I lose the cinavia free patch?

Will samygo release a patched 1013, so should I just wait ?

Thank you for your help
push
me too i want go back to stock
i only have installed firmware by dna trick nothing more

which way will work

thanks

DaCapone
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by DaCapone »

No one ?
Who is the file who contains the version info , already flashed !

Thanks
Regards

DaCapone
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by DaCapone »

Hey guys i need a solution , i realy need the original firmware please help , i would do everything

Thanks
Regards

Lordbyte
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by Lordbyte »

For now .. you are out of luck .. No way to downgrade.
You may monitor this forum for a future release of a "firmware_0000" for your device.
I provide NO assistance by PM, unless absolutely necessary. Please ask questions in dedicated topics.

DaCapone
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by DaCapone »

Thanks

amyren

Post by amyren »

I have installed the SamyGo 1116 firmware long ago on my HT-D6750W and everything still works as it should. But lately the box pops up a message that there is an update available.
This means that Samsung probably have passed the version number 1116 in their firmware revisions.
I have no idea what improvements or restrictions they might have added. But I fear that one day one of my kids will press "ok" by accident when the message to update pops up, and my SamyGo patches will be lost.
According to the blueray wiki the latest SamyGo firmware is still at version 1116.

Are there any plans to relase an updated version with a higher version number than the original, to get rid of the update noticeces?

Return to “BluRay Players”