Page 42 of 53

Re: [App] Rooting E and F Bluray

Posted: Sat May 21, 2016 8:52 am
by sectroyer
Remove log, reboot and check if knew one appears :)

Re: [App] Rooting E and F Bluray

Posted: Mon May 23, 2016 1:15 am
by 2bad4u
removed log, rebooted, new log is at http://ctrlv.it/id/6232/2189047579 . I again tried to telnet but cannot connect to host. I can ping the bluray bdf6700 but no telnet. I disabled my firewall and antivirus but that did not help.

thanks

Re: [App] Rooting E and F Bluray

Posted: Tue May 24, 2016 9:00 am
by sectroyer
2bad4u wrote:removed log, rebooted, new log is at http://ctrlv.it/id/6232/2189047579 . I again tried to telnet but cannot connect to host. I can ping the bluray bdf6700 but no telnet. I disabled my firewall and antivirus but that did not help.

thanks
Can you connect with FTP? Because log shows it CLEARLY works, problem is with your computer :)

Re: [App] Rooting E and F Bluray

Posted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:29 pm
by bufik
I try download 128mb.xfs from: https://www.sendspace.com/file/pr5uc5

but:
Sorry, the file you requested is not available.

Please help :)

Re: [App] Rooting E and F Bluray

Posted: Tue May 31, 2016 9:06 am
by zoelechat
Link updated :)

Re: [App] Rooting E and F Bluray

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:25 pm
by nirm
Hi guys,
Sorry for most likely asking a question that has been asked before but I've been looking everywhere for a way to remove Cinavia, or at least get telnet access and root my H-6500 BluRay player, but I cannot find it. Any news about BD-H series Cinavia removal?
Thanks!
Alex

Re: [App] Rooting E and F Bluray

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:21 pm
by sectroyer
nirm wrote:Hi guys,
Sorry for most likely asking a question that has been asked before but I've been looking everywhere for a way to remove Cinavia, or at least get telnet access and root my H-6500 BluRay player, but I cannot find it. Any news about BD-H series Cinavia removal?
Thanks!
Alex
Yeah works, but first you need root. For those who disabled OTN Support ASAP and blocked updates on router latest H root works :)

Re: [App] Rooting E and F Bluray

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:16 am
by furiousjimmy
bufik wrote:I try download 128mb.xfs from: https://www.sendspace.com/file/pr5uc5

but:
Sorry, the file you requested is not available.

Please help :)
Link seems to be broken again.

Re: [App] Rooting E and F Bluray

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:05 pm
by zoelechat
Of course quoted link is still broken and will be broken forever. 1st post one is not :)

Re: [App] Rooting E and F Bluray

Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:38 pm
by ishaqmir
Hi everyone

I'm new here and have been reading a lot to prepare myself for removing cinivia from my H6500 blu Ray player. Just want to clarify a few steps, this is what I think so far:

1. Disable updates by blocking domains, also the OTN blocking wiki does not apply to this blu Ray player?
2. Root the player, but which root is best for h6500 with latest 1112 firmware? The E root, F root, or H beta root?
3. I then have to use telnet to disable cinivia? Is this after apply cinivia patch to the original USB stick?
4. I almost always play blu Ray discs, so will I be able to do this? And I leave the USB stick plugged? Now when I put player into standby, and then another day want to watch another blu Ray disc, will I have to go through cinivia patch again?

Thanks