[App] Rooting E and F Bluray Players (no Cinavia ;))

Samsung's BluRay player related hacks.

puchapucha
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [App] Rooting E and F Bluray Players (no Cinavia ;))

Post by puchapucha »

did you got any reply on this? im having the same issue. regards!
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

puchapucha wrote:did you got any reply on this? im having the same issue. regards!
You replied :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
alessio71

Post by alessio71 »

Does anybody know if it works with a BD-D7500B?
Thanks,
Alex
lolecki
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by lolecki »

In my HTf9570W BD-player with firmware versiom 1022 your apps not working. I format pendrive to FAT and done like you write in the post but smarthub not recognize apps:/ Of course I block update and samsung urls. Little help what going on??? Thx :)

PS: When i put pendrive to Tv with series F your apps was recognized in BD player - not:/
foxy6800

Post by foxy6800 »

I had same issue, what I tried and worked for me was to turn BD-player on, go to the hub page then plug in the usb stick.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

foxy6800 wrote:I had same issue, what I tried and worked for me was to turn BD-player on, go to the hub page then plug in the usb stick.
And how could you access rooting method without being member of donor's group? :ugeek:
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

zoelechat wrote:
foxy6800 wrote:I had same issue, what I tried and worked for me was to turn BD-player on, go to the hub page then plug in the usb stick.
And how could you access rooting method without being member of donor's group? :ugeek:
Call for testers... ;) ?
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

sectroyer wrote:Call for testers... ;) ?
I prefer that ;)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
lolecki
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by lolecki »

You were right. When i plug pendrive to my blu-ray player with open smarthub, SammyGo was start :)
Clyde1972
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Clyde1972 »

I'm having trouble rooting and disabling cinavia on my bd F 7500 with firmware 1022, could someone tell me how to do it?

I've blocked samsung urls on my wifi router. Still need to get in the service menu to disable OTN. Now I've disabled updates from within BD standard settings menu.

In general, how big a usb stick would be necessary? Tried it with an 1 Gb stick, formatted it to FAT and used 7zip for file extraction, maybe that is the problem. Should I try FAT32 maybe? And build in unzip util from Win 7?

Return to “BluRay Players”