[App] Removing Cinavia on E/F Bluray players

Samsung's BluRay player related hacks.

setti
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [App] Removing Cinavia on E/F Bluray players

Post by setti »

ftp = port 21
23 and 1023 are used for telnet on samygo.
tiflos
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by tiflos »

OK, FTP connection established and cinaviapatch applied successfuland working!. Now I'm trying autostart mode... But Smarthub locks when USB flash is in the BD.
JCPol
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by JCPol »

Hi, newbie here. Has anyone tried this on the BD-H8500A
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

JCPol wrote:Hi, newbie here. Has anyone tried this on the BD-H8500A
Isn't this H series ? You might have to Try new H TV rooting method.
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
aratras
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by aratras »

Hi there!! i Have a problema. I cannot make the cinviapatch work. I have the BD F6500 rotted. But its seem that i have to do something more that im not doing. Whats that Telnet thing all of you talk about? Its something that allows to "enter" my BD from my computer? How i do that? Ive download Fillezila, but im lost here. Please. Im hungry as hell. Im about to go to the dark side. I only need to be able to remove cinavia form Mkv. Cause i use an external HD connected. I read you guys! Tks!
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

use google and type: "What is telnet" :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
aratras
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by aratras »

I activate telnet on Win 8. im in telnet console, but i dont know what to do. Could you please help me? Theres a tutorial somewhere? Tks!
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

aratras wrote:I activate telnet on Win 8. im in telnet console, but i dont know what to do. Could you please help me? Theres a tutorial somewhere? Tks!
Yes. Use google. Search for: "how to use telnet on windows". Unless you prefer to use Linux ?
LISH408
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by LISH408 »

I've got a question on this. I have a BD-FM59. I was able to run the F Root without any issue. I FTP'd in, transferred the cinaviapatch files without issue. However, when I attempt to launch the cinaviapaptch through Telnet, I get the following error:

/mtd_rwcommon/SamyGO_mount # /tmp/cinaviapatch -d -n exeDSP
/tmp/cinaviapatch: line 1: syntax error: unexpected word (expecting ")")

I copied the cinaviapatch file to the /tmp/ directory through FTP. I copied your command exactly, but I can't seem to get any other result. Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? Thanks!

EDIT:
Nevermind, I figured out my issue. I had to set my FTP client to transfer in binary mode. I deleted the cinaviapatch file that I had already transferred to my Blu Ray player, and transferred it back onto it after I had my the change in my FTP client. After that it worked a charm. Thanks for the great tools here in getting rid of that godawful Cinavia warning!
JeppeTh
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by JeppeTh »

sectroyer wrote:
JeppeTh wrote:
sectroyer wrote:Just watch over samba :) DLNA might also work :)
Does it manage external subs?
I guess I need to install some player that supports samba then?
NOOO!!! :) External subtitles work like a charm :) It's all done by SamyGO Extensions and virtual USB :)
So it seems beta root made samba work, awesome!
However, I can't get external subs working?

Also I assume cinavia removal still doesn't work for apps like Plex?

Return to “BluRay Players”