[App] Removing Cinavia on E/F Bluray players

Samsung's BluRay player related hacks.

sofiane
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [App] Removing Cinavia on E/F Bluray players

Post by sofiane »

sectroyer wrote:
sofiane wrote:Maybe stupid...
But when i disconnect my blue ray samsung BD H6500 from the internet and only let connect on my network,
i can watch movies that are cinavia infected
Already tested 4 infected movies and plays all without problems
Could this be possible?
It's strange it works, no?
well that it checks movies in online database... I thought it does some caching... Anyway I wasn't investigating it much. Just patched it out ;)

After testing my 5th movie with cinavia it blocked :(
So it doesn't work
Back to zero witch searching how to bypass cinavia
Rich44
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Rich44 »

Hello Sectroyer
I've followed the instructions on page 1, I have a BD-F5900 Bluray Player and I still get the Cinavia when I play a MP4 Video on DVD. If I read it correctly I unpack the cinaviapatchF.zip to my SamyGO_data file on my USB, then copy the run.sh file from the SamyGO_data file to the cinaviapatchF folder writing over the run.sh file that's in there.
When I run the SamyGO app all goes well with the exception of one file " Existing'/mtd_rwcommon/SamyGO_mount/rcSGO " is a [NO]. I reboot player and go into apps, then come out and play DVD with .MP4 video, 20 minutes into movie I get Cinavia Notification. From what I read Cinaviapatch is suppose to run automatically, but I have no indication of that. What am I doing wrong?
Thank you for your help and your hard work
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

Rich44 wrote:Hello Sectroyer
automatically, but I have no indication of that. What am I doing wrong?
Thank you for your help and your hard work
You didn't run Browser :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
Rich44
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Rich44 »

I guess I got confused from this statement :
It's expected behavior on F bluray? :) Run browser (not the app) when you don't want to play bluray/dvd discs.
Thank you :)
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

Rich44 wrote:I guess I got confused from this statement :
It's expected behavior on F bluray? :) Run browser (not the app) when you don't want to play bluray/dvd discs.
Thank you :)
Yes if you want bluray and dvd discs (+ cinavia) DON'T run Browser :)
if you don't want Bluray and dvd discs and NO cinavia RUN Browser :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
Rich44
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Rich44 »

I just it with and with out Browser. With and without app. DVD MP4 file has cinavia protection. It shows up every time. I guess I'll have to wait till you get out of Beta.

Thank you for your help
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

Rich44 wrote:I just it with and with out Browser. With and without app. DVD MP4 file has cinavia protection. It shows up every time. I guess I'll have to wait till you get out of Beta.

Thank you for your help
If it's MP4 file it's not DVD :) Patch is stable for removing Cinavia :) You shouldn't have any problems with that :) Please run the rooting app once again and post photo of log :)
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

Ahh I just noticed you play MP4 video ON dvd. Well try copying it to usb disc and check if you have cinavia then. Also DVD SHOULDN"T work if you applied patch correctly :) Did you root your Bluray correctly?
Rich44
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Rich44 »

TVpic is what I got when I rooted Blu-ray. I just don't know if I did cinaviapatch correctly. I unpack the cinaviapatchF.zip to my SamyGO_data file folder on my USB, then copy the run.sh file from the SamyGO_data file to the cinaviapatchF folder writing over the run.sh file that's in there. Then it should work by it self. I just don't know if it did.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

Rich44 wrote:TVpic is what I got when I rooted Blu-ray. I just don't know if I did cinaviapatch correctly. I unpack the cinaviapatchF.zip to my SamyGO_data file folder on my USB, then copy the run.sh file from the SamyGO_data file to the cinaviapatchF folder writing over the run.sh file that's in there. Then it should work by it self. I just don't know if it did.
You did EVERYTHING wrong :) You the tutorial says exactly you should overwrite files IN SamyGO_data directory with files FROM cinaviapatch :)

Return to “BluRay Players”