Because you didn't read the tutorial completely. It's know issue on F bluray players. There is a workaround in first post. But If ANY F Bluray player would want to pernamently fix I am here Just NOBODY was interested in itJeppeTh wrote: Haha
Well , with Cinaviapatch I cant read discs without cinavia either
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on http://ctrlv.it/ Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
O guess I'm blind because I can't see that first post mentions any of this.sectroyer wrote:Because you didn't read the tutorial completely. It's know issue on F bluray players. There is a workaround in first post. But If ANY F Bluray player would want to pernamently fix I am here Just NOBODY was interested in itJeppeTh wrote: Haha
Well , with Cinaviapatch I can read discs without cinavia either
Also I'm not so intetested in that anyhow. I want it for plex, or secondly samba.
However, I too get the dirty disc error when putting in BD's with cinavia on them. And no, there is nothing in the first post of this thread explaining how to fix that. for now, my fix is to simply remove the USB drive and restart when I want to boot with cinavia enabled for legit cinavia discs, and re-install root and cinavia fix when I want to watch a copied movie with cinavia. Kind of reminds me of the PS3 Cobra dongle.
for those trying to get cinavia defeat done on an F-Series BD player, here's a cleaned up version of the tutorial, no details missing, all in one post:
1. Unpack SamyGO_data_F.zip to FAT USB (from the first post in the thread)
2. Download SamyGO.zip from: http://download.samygo.tv/F%20Series/Widgets/SamyGO.zip to a drive ON YOUR COMPUTER.
3. Extract SamyGO.zip (ON YOUR COMPUTER, NOT on the USB drive.) and find file samyext4.img
4. Copy ONLY the file samyext4.img to the folder SamyGO_data that you already created in step 1, on FAT formatted USB.
5. Download SamyGO_Bluray_F and extract all of it's contents to the root of your FAT USB.
6. Download the Cinavia Patch and extract the contents to the SamyGO_data folder on your USB drive. this will overwrite the original run.sh file, this is fine. ( you don't need this step if not disabling cinavia and just rooting)
7. Now you should have FAT USB with two folders: SamyGO_Bluray_F and SamyGO_data
8. Connect USB to Bluray, already powered on. (Sometimes it is necessary to connect USB WHILE Bluray IS OFF!!!)
9. go to Apps, and then browse with D-pad to "more apps".
10. You might need to wait a few minutes, or go to the "update apps" link at the top, to see the SamyGo app appear.
11. Once it appears, click on the SamyGo app to run it. If you get all green in the bottom 4 lines, you're good.
12. Reboot Bluray and Start the Web Browser (This most likely means you will need to physically unplug your BD player from the outlet for minimum 15 seconds. then plug it back in and turn it on.)
Once it starts again, You should now see your USB drive and a SamyGO_Virt drive connected, in addition to your Allshare/Windows Samba shares. Cinavia is now disabled for streaming movies from shares.
If Cinavia Protected BD Discs give you a "dirty disc" error, simply remove the USB stick and restart your BD player to get them to work. To re-enable Cinavia defeat, Do the process above over from Step 8 on.
thanks to Sectroyer and Erdem, and teh rest who work on this scene. Well worth the small donation.
Many thanks to all the people that worked on the new release.
for the owners of F6500, all you have to do once you installed the patch is to open BOTH smarthub then the browser.
when you open the smarthub wait until the samygo widget appears then go to the browser.
if you have done all right, when you open the video section you will find your movie disk and a small one is next to it a "samydrive" one.
Launch a movie that usually contains Cinavia and you will watch the entire movie without any sound interruption
thanks again to the team