Call for F bluray testers

Samsung's BluRay player related hacks.

sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: Call for F bluray testers

Post by sectroyer »

I think all is fixed in newst version :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
DunkelSunder

Post by DunkelSunder »

Am I too late?

I'm a penetration tester certified by mile2 (CPTE) with exp hacking/exploiting linux,windows,android and owner of a Blu ray F5500 (from Latin America), I know I'm not from GMT +1 but in my defense i have to say I work in the night shift so I'm always available.

Regards from Mexico
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

DunkelSunder wrote:Am I too late?

I'm a penetration tester certified by mile2 (CPTE) with exp hacking/exploiting linux,windows,android and owner of a Blu ray F5500 (from Latin America), I know I'm not from GMT +1 but in my defense i have to say I work in the night shift so I'm always available.

Regards from Mexico
Newest version should already work out-of-the box :) Simply try it :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!

Return to “BluRay Players”