steve-austin wrote:Hey, is there a way to change the outliner.ini if I launch it at startup and then without press play to enable it?
To start Outliner without user action? I think it is not a good idea. It will eat your TV's resources (CPU power) because of continuous loop (subtitle searching function). It is better to enable Outliner only for watching a movie with subtitles.
gchirtoaca wrote:1) - the black color is not shown, other colours are visible, (tried green, blue); also, the alternative version 0.1 shows the nice semi-black bakground,
2) but it's shifted for me
3) - the shadow have no visible effect
4) - no mather what value I set for the offset, the coloured background is shifted to the left, it always starts at the left edge of the screen, tried with 0, 4096, 8192, 16384
Here's a snapshot: ...
1) did you set valid alpha-channel byte (AA) in INI file? I mean BKG_COLOR=AA
000000, not BKG=00
000000, because this won't be visible. Try other values, too.
2) & 4) try smaller values; also you can try negative ones, like -20, -30 etc. Try to find correct one. Remember to restart (reboot) TV after editing INI file
3) It is strange. In my TV black shadow is placed below white subtitles. Try to increase SHADOW_X
values in INI file (=1...10, not more).