Thank you for such important info! And welcome to SamyGO
Info must be on wiki I think.
Now I get also the MHP and everything!
Thank You so much!
(I had to remake my account with another username because this new forum doesn't accept my login/password anymore...)
Good news! Method works not only on D series but on C series T-VALDEUC 3009 firmware as well !!! (Where the old way to activate extended menu does not Work)
HelloPyradonis wrote:Get either a service remote control or this tool: http://www.rainerullrich.de/samsung/
Configure this tool so you can use it as remote control via LAN for your tv.
1. Turn OFF(StandBy) your TV
2. Press INFO, MENU, MUTE and POWER.
3. In the service menu press FACTORY and 3SPEED
4. Now you can change the "Local set" entry
5. Do a "Factory reset"
Important is that you have the FACTORY and 3SPEED key which the common remote controls don't have.
Did exactly like this instruction sayd.
1.Turned tv off.
2. Pressed buttons on tv remote. So Tv turn on and menu opens on tv.
3. Turned On the program from PC.
4. ....But there is an error from this PC program:
Code: Select all
RC-Anmeldung... Die Neuanmeldung der Fernbedienung ist gescheitert! M?gliche Ursachen: - vermutlich wurde bei der Abfrage am TV nichts ausgew?hlt. ~30 Sekunden stehen zur Verf?gung - falscher Modus am TV! bereit...
or in english:
Code: Select all
RC-registration ... The registration of the remote control has failed! Possible causes: - Presumably been selected when the query anything on TV. ~ 30 seconds are available - Wrong mode on the TV! ready ...
TV is UE D6100
Thanks if anyone can help
2. Is your TVs connected to LAN ?
3. Try again to press keys after about a minute from the TV start.