Most wanted D series user widget list (11.03.2012)

General Forum for talking area for D series TVs.
Post Reply

M11
SamyGO Project Donor
Posts: 280
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:00 pm

Re: Most wanted D series widget list

Post by M11 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:25 pm

arris69 wrote:
theotocopulitos wrote: Where can we get an overview of available widgets? Thanks.
http://www.samsung.com/us/appstore or http://pastebin.com/5YEq3wzR

hth
Any way to get a newer list? Or at least link to YouTubeonTV 1.041? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I found the v1.041 myself. Any way to get the latest v1.059?
I want to compare the differences to see whats wrong with the latest version, it is completely messed up on 2012 TV.
F9000 + SEK-3500U

M11
SamyGO Project Donor
Posts: 280
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:00 pm

Re: Most wanted D series widget list

Post by M11 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:10 am

M11 wrote:
arris69 wrote:
theotocopulitos wrote: Where can we get an overview of available widgets? Thanks.
http://www.samsung.com/us/appstore or http://pastebin.com/5YEq3wzR

hth
Any way to get a newer list? Or at least link to YouTubeonTV 1.041? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I found the v1.041 myself. Any way to get the latest v1.059?
I want to compare the differences to see whats wrong with the latest version, it is completely messed up on 2012 TV.
I apologize for the double post, but can someone please help me? I have a E (2012) series TV so i can't get access to it myself. I need Youtube on TV app v1.059 released on 2012/07/26. I would really appreciate if someone could help me.

Thanks in advance!
F9000 + SEK-3500U

tp2012
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:49 pm

Re: [VOTING] Most wanted D series user widget list (11.03.20

Post by tp2012 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:51 pm

Can you post a link for version 1.041?

I just can't find it anywhere...

Thank you.

M11
SamyGO Project Donor
Posts: 280
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:00 pm

Re: [VOTING] Most wanted D series user widget list (11.03.20

Post by M11 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:54 am

tp2012 wrote:Can you post a link for version 1.041?

I just can't find it anywhere...

Thank you.
Here you go > http://bband.hostei.com/tv/widgets-ver1/11111000010.zip
F9000 + SEK-3500U

Maxmydishe
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:45 am

Re: [VOTING] Most wanted D series user widget list (11.03.20

Post by Maxmydishe » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:56 am

Thank you very much, guys. You're doing great job. Can you add any internet browser in this pack of widgets? And It will be great, if you added some russian free playlists in OVP. I can give you a link to russian site, where you can find'em. Thanks again.
Greatfully yours.

zeninguem
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:41 am

Re: [VOTING] Most wanted D series user widget list (11.03.20

Post by zeninguem » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:30 am

Someone could help me posting a link for the latest PLEX version?? Yesterday they launched the newest version (0.987) with a lot of bug fixes for all models (2010-2012). Thanks and sorry for bad english.

ayour
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:51 am

Re: [VOTING] Most wanted D series user widget list (11.03.20

Post by ayour » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:12 pm

Hi,
Is it possible to post this widget for E series: Smart Replay
It's a french widget.
thanks.

arris69
Official SamyGO Developer
Posts: 1700
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:52 am
Location: Austria/Vienna (no Kangaroos here)
Contact:

Re: [VOTING] Most wanted D series user widget list (11.03.20

Post by arris69 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:30 pm

ayour wrote:Hi,
Is it possible to post this widget for E series: Smart Replay
It's a french widget.
thanks.
http://d3mjsomixevyw7.cloudfront.net/fi ... _2.700.zip

ayour
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:51 am

Re: [VOTING] Most wanted D series user widget list (11.03.20

Post by ayour » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:33 am

Thanks you very much.
It works.

ayour
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:51 am

Re: [VOTING] Most wanted D series user widget list (11.03.20

Post by ayour » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:45 pm

Is there any other french widget like:
FranceTV widget
I can't found it in http://pastebin.com/f1RdFECL
Thanks.

Post Reply

Return to “[D] General”