Newbie: SamyUA7000D with 1007 (messed up)

General Forum for talking area for D series TVs.

lama

Newbie: SamyUA7000D with 1007 (messed up)

Post by lama »

:evil: Your guide didn't say to turn off the internet. I saw the SamyGO extension completed but there was no widget on HUB :(

Next, I got some agree disagree prompts (which i accidently accepted) and then paniced and turn off TV.

Again I started HUB but... now new thing popped up Samsung Account!!! won't let me go login with user: develop and password 111111 :cry: basically, i'm f*cked and samsug installed some services before i could abort!!!!

I can't enter service menu (to find some kind of factory reset button). No matter if i press one by one together mute+1+8+2+power

I changed network settings with dns to your samygo server ip, now i see agreement as "dumb..." (which looks like me)
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Newbie: SamyUA7000D with 1007 (messed up)

Post by juusso »

One really is missing: read 9 times and just when you completely understand the procedure - just then start to do.. Apologies. Internet must be active, how else do you install extensions?

I can`t understand why are you so angry, with that smiles you don`t get any support here, none forced to do what you just did. And moreover - nothing happened. So relax, and please do not shout here because of your mistakes and try all once again.

Actually i don`t understand what is the question...
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
lama

Post by lama »

I WAS not shouting, i was SAD, disappointed BUT now happy that you responded...

OK, I understand but anything i can do now? samsung updated and installed something to the HUB.

the entire login window looks different then before, asking for samsung account email id. can i still use develop and 111111???
http://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php5/Rootin ... cpu_models

by the way, i also downloaded T-GAPDEUC_1018.0.exe from here http://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php?title=O ... M_firmware
(just in case samsung did something that can't be reversed) thank you
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

yes use all what is on wiki. nothing changes.

btw, i think UAxxD7000 uses firmware T-GAPDAAC, but not T-GAPDEUC
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

lama

Post by lama »

OK! I got SamyGo widget and executed it, saw some yellow and black screen. I could go inside TV!!!! :D

but, I have a NAS drive so, where do i put the address \\NAS\ ??? the tutorial says put user and pass on USB but nothing about address.

also, there are three 04_04 files (like /mtd_down/widget/user/SamyGO/SamyGO/etc/init.d/04_04_samba.init) and only two files have .dis (04_04_samba.init is already without .dis)

and lastly, do i have to execute samygo everytime for NAS access via VirtualUSB? if YES then, is there any shortcut or script?

thank you

Oh shit, I downloaded wrong firmware but, doesn't matter :-D is it worth downloading?? the firmware? i can't find changelog.
lama

Post by lama »

I will LOVE you if you say i can put custom boot loader and install OpenELEC XBMC :twisted:

oh another question: I could never play .mkv using DLNA, and some months back, i read i can play .mkv after Samygo hack so, will it straight away play it or some ffmpeg or some files are required?
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

yes, you can install custom bootloader soon, it is not published yet, but already prepared. No OpenELEC XBMC and i don`t know about any plans to do that. Also no new codecs are included to SamyGO.

lama

Post by lama »

I'm exausted (couldn't get my directly connected NAS showed up as USB). Can you please tell me what went wrong below? am I missing something?

Following is inside my 04_04_samba.init file:
##### CHANGE MEEEEE !!!!! ######
USER="g"
PASSWD="guest"
PERM="ro" # can be ro or rw
##### CHANGE MEEEEE END ######

[ -e /mtd_rwarea/smb_userdata ] && source /mtd_rwarea/smb_userdata

[ -z $USER ] && exit 1
[ -z $PASSWD ] && exit 1

DEST_DIR=$MOUNT_PATH/smb
SERVER="169.254.28.31"
# SERVER="10.0.0.1" # if you want a fixed server
SHARES="Media"
FR_NAME="Samba Server"
# M_OPTS="rw,user=${USER},password=${PASSWD}"
M_OPTS="$PERM,user=${USER},password=${PASSWD},codepage=cp1250,iocharset=utf8"

AND FOLLOWING inside 04_04_fusesmb.init file:
##### CHANGE MEEEEE !!!!! ######
USER="g"
PASSWD="guestaccess"
##### CHANGE MEEEEE END ######
hoiuweois

Post by hoiuweois »

I have the same problem. It's very confusing.....
lama

Post by lama »

This is crazy, could it be that I'm directly connecteting a DHCP Client without a DHCP Server? (like modem+Router which has 4 ethernet switch)??

Also, what is the name of custom boot loader? where is the information link? by who?

Return to “[D] General”