Cannot connect to download samygo

General Forum for talking area for D series TVs.

satmanbasil

Re: Cannot connect to download samygo

Post by satmanbasil »

Hi

I have now managed to download the samygo apt on my tv 2 apts samygo and channel info
When i select samygo the screen goes blank and flashes blank then returns to main hub screen same applies when i try the channel info apt.
I have tryed to ftp the tv via IP address port 21 user root pw left clear and cannot make contact any suggestion on what to do next could it be a software conflict with the samsung software as my tv was on the latest firmware data at the time.

regards
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

just downgrade.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
satmanbasil

Post by satmanbasil »

Hi

Have seen posting on downgrading but not so sure if im reading it right is there a dummies guide to this im using a d6530 samsung 3d tv has the very latest firmware 8/9 installed i know using a usb stick it only allows upgrade not down so need the procedure to allow this

regards
simplenick

Post by simplenick »

HT-E6750W still does not work. After trying to install SamyGO the second time, it reports the same error about special characters during install. When trying to install the third time, SmartHub says me about insufficient space to download. How can I remove downloaded but not installed SamyGOE?
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

can you install widgets from your PC/local web server? You could to some simple testing then..
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

simplenick

Post by simplenick »

Yes I can. Thanks in advance for the instructions!
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Use this app: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=6560&p=47561#p47507
And try to install this widget:
PVR_Switcher.zip
Do you get it installed? Same Abnormal title error? Or everything is ok? No need to run this widget if installed (won`t run anyway), i need just to know how it installs.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

simplenick

Post by simplenick »

Installation failed. It succesfully downloaded the app but reports about error during installation and recommends to go to http://www.samsungdforum.com/support/tvappssecurity for details.
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

ok, now rename PVR_Switcher.zip to PVRSwitcher.zip (remove "_") and try again.

simplenick

Post by simplenick »

The same result. Now I have time to click "Next" on the messagebox with error and have seen the next message "Un-singnatured ELF Binary File is detected"

Return to “[D] General”